[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is prometh/codeine with xanax a really risky and dangerous combination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is prometh/codeine with xanax a really risky and dangerous combination ?

I have strong experience with codeine but pratically none with benzos
>>
>>18585808
benzos will just make you go to sleep.

It actually takes quite a bit of abuse to get anything worthwhile out of benzos. Like, you have to build up a tolerance first or else you'll just fall asleep.
>>
>>18585850

thanks anon, but I was wondering about the association of benzos with an opiate like codeine, I know it can leads to a respiratory depression but is it really that risky ?

I mean it's not like taking molly with codeine which is absolutely not safe

Sorry my english is bad btw
>>
Just stop doing that shit. It ruins tons of people's lives, 8 people close to me have fucked up their lives and they all had college degrees and money. Addiction fucks over yourself, people around you, and destroys your brain chemicals. It's not worth it. If you do both of those you have a good chance of overdosing, and if you abuse one of them you WILL become addicted in due time. Nobody comes out of that without it being a huge pain in the ass.
>>
>>18585808
I have texts messages from when I was on it and I was completely incoherent and I went out and got some shitty fucking piercing. I don't know how they even let me get one done I'm assuming I was acting like a complete retard.
>>
>>18585808
Never mix downers
>>
>>18585888
no bro, sorry for your losses tho
But it just depends of you
I'm taking codeine from times to times for pratically 2 years

I've never been addicted to it, sometimes I stop using it for 1 month without any withadrawls

I'm a reasonable person, moderation is the key

But yes I was more worried about the overdose risk, which is probably too high to try this combination

>>18585898
hard story anon, but you've made me laugh

>>18585907
Ok, even with small doses ?
>>
>>18585920
>even with small doses?
You never really know how two things are going to react with each other. I mean shit dude, there's a long list of medications you can't be on if you eat grapefruit because it reacts weird and causes all sorts of side effects. If you take a gram of one downer and a gram of another, you might've taken only two grams of downer total but they'll react and give you a potentially much more potent effect. And that's how lots of people die when experimenting with drugs because they don't realize that
>>
>>18585930
Thanks dude I uderstand what you mean, it makes sense
I'll not mix it up then.

Thank you bro
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.