[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a college newly college graduate in Seattle,Wa >work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2883.jpg (23KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2883.jpg
23KB, 352x395px
>be a college newly college graduate in Seattle,Wa
>work at shitty gas station job
>see the Amazon hiring event in Kent
>figured, why not, it'll actually be more productive with my time
>go to the event, feels good even though I'm waiting for results
>next day later, parents yell at me because an image of me pops up on Fox News as the station shits all over Amazon.

God dammit
How do I convince my parents that I'm not into Fox News and that I'm trying to be a more productive member of society rather than the typical shit stoner in Seattle, and will Fox News ever get its shit together so people can stop being so cut throats over one another?
I'm getting tons of emails from friends and relatives calling me a sell out just because Fox News showed a clip of me standing in line on their editorial ep.
>>
>>18585789
If you explained the the situation to them and they still shit on you. There a bunch of retardeds.
>>
>>18585789
It's not really your job to convince them. You can't change people's behaviors--they're gonna do what they want to do, and if they want to get mad and yell and believe you're a sell out just from a clip on a news network, that's their problem. All you can really do is just tell them the truth, convincing them is out of your control
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.