[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to weed out shitty women when dating? How to identify good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: 52615184984984.png (375KB, 1875x1875px) Image search: [Google]
52615184984984.png
375KB, 1875x1875px
How to weed out shitty women when dating? How to identify good women in this modern age?
>>
Does she look like she has slept with more than 2-3 persons in her 20s?

Dont go for them.
>>
In order to respond, I wish to know what is it you are calling "good women".
>>
>>18585778
This.
What are you looking for in a partner OP?
>>
>>18585778
>>18585781
Someone I could raise a family with. That means someone reasonable, mature and someone who won't cheat.
>>
>>18585792
I should have added responsible
>>
>>18585792
What do you define as reasonable?
>>
Sadly, OP, nobody is 100%...
Even the most reasonable and mature person has his childish and crazy moments in life.
If you wish someone 100% of any of these characteristics you mentioned, sorry, but you won't find it.

Someone who won't cheat is doable, but rare too... They are usually at churches though. There, you could seek for such women in churches!..

In any case, I would reccomend you to get to know the woman BEFORE saying she isn't this, or isn't that. Again, it's rare, but there are very good women around (good in the way you put it). But if you go "NO!" if she slips off reason or whatever for a second, you won't ever find somebody.
>>
>>18585764
Well for starters weed out all that claim to be special when they are actually generic as fuck. This goes doubly for self-proclaimed feminists or gender activists. Unless you just want to fuck.
>>
>>18585811
Willing to admit when she was wrong. Willing to make compromise.

>>18585813
Yeah well it's hard to differentiate between a slip up and the sign of a red flag. I'm not judgmental but I need to be more efficient in weeding out the girls I date.
>>
Only getting to know the girl will give you the major "red flag" or "white flag" you are looking for.
Although there are some major reds, I'm guessing you already now how to spot them. The rest is just exposure and attention, really...
There is no fast way without running high risks of letting someone who's great go as if it wasn't... I wouldn't care so much about that until a red flag sign show up.
>>
>>18585823
What have you experienced in the past that has made your primary qualification for a woman is "Don't treat me like shit"?
>>
>>18585764

it sounds like you've never dated before

if you like talking to somebody you go on more dates and sooner or later you will find out more about their character, then you can decide if you want to make it serious or not
>>
>>18585828
If I can't speed up the process, should I just date different women simultaneously instead? Is that unethical/bad?
>>
>>18585837
No... as long as you don't tell her you are gf and bf, or exclusive, or anything... You should date more than one, until you have an idea of what you want and what the girls are.

It's not unethical if you don't become exclusive. Obviously it's not something you'll bring up on a conversation with her, as well as she won't bring up the guys she's getting to know when talking to you.
>>
>>18585831
None of them treat me bad at the beginning. I'm just trying to figure out means to tell how the future will be like, before actually wasting my better years with them.
>>
>>18585837
>should I just date different women simultaneously instead? Is that unethical/bad?

some people don't like this, some people don't care

I think it's more accepted in the US to date multiple people at the same time
>>
>>18585849
What changes? How do things wear down over time? What sorts of things happen that make you start feeling like she's not a good woman or treating you properly?
>>
>>18585773
(you)
>>
File: peceeiloveny.jpg (127KB, 599x751px) Image search: [Google]
peceeiloveny.jpg
127KB, 599x751px
Date an immigrant, preferably Indian/Asian. Anything else is equally as entitled/lazy as american girls. I prefer middle eastern/indian girls and they're just...miles different from my other girlfriends I've had in the past.

Sweet, kind, makes dinner daily, starts a shower for you, does laundry, does the shopping, cleans- they just have a very traditional outlook on domestic life. And are fucking wild in bed, but you'd never expect it. they literally get off on pleasing you.

Only issue is that they're usually way too attractive(out of your league) or pig ugly.
>>
>>18585922

>american women are lazy
>i like it when my girlfriend does all my adult chores for me
>>
>>18585928
>t. roastie that can't offer any feminine qualities to her bfs
>>
>>18585937

>t. loser that can't offer any masculine qualities to his gfs
>>
>>18585928
Hey, we both just value a very traditional lifestyle. I provide for her and her hobbies, she keeps a cozy home without being a bitch about it.

White/latina girls are fucking crazy jealous/possessive, think being fat is cute, can't clean or cook for shit,, and when they try its a whole event with mediocre results and they expect to be worshiped for it.
>>
File: 1501519273766.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501519273766.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>18585955
>masculine qualities
>doing the dishes
>laundry
>doing shopping
>>
>>18586122

it's called being a responsible adult anon

one day you will have to do those things and not your mum
>>
>>18586139
I already am. You think everybody you talk to on here is an /r9k/ incel just because you don't like what you hear? Some day you will grow up to an adult too, Anonette.
>>
>>18586139
>>18585955
>roastie mad she won't be praised for being a fat lazy cunt

Excuse me while I go treasure my sweet brown princess for never being this entitled
>>
in order of importance: parents are still together, good relationship with both of them, can take criticism, treats others with respect
>>
>>18586095
>Hispanic girls are mediocre at cooking or cleaning

Ok? How many have you been with? Most Hispanic women I know from a young age learn how to take care of a home like a pro.
>>
all 3d women are shit
>>
>>18585823
>Willing to admit when she was wrong. Willing to make compromise.
So none of them
Be gay, OP. It's the only way.
>>
>>18585764
> shitty women
Does not take good care of her hair
Talks about ex bf
Does not know how to walk on high heels
Does not know how to clean (it sounds bad, but a woman that doesn't know how to clean is likely to be a spoiled girl and a pig)
Has daddy issues.
Is into feminism
Has a dog
Only shaves half her legs, leaving the upper part unshaved. Even if she shaves her pussy that's a big red flag
Never uses make up
>>
File: 8(.jpg (10KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
8(.jpg
10KB, 251x241px
>>18586696
well shit
>>
>>18586652
>Implying OP isn't gay
>>
>>18586468
With Hispanic girls, the personality is more the flaw then the housework.

For some reason they think it's cute to be crazy/violent, just look at twitter and instagram
>>
>>18586139
i already can thanks, it'd just be nice to have someone to cover all of that shit while i go out and provide.
it's called division of labour, when you get that sand out of your vagina maybe then you can be content with washing the dishes from time to time?
>>
>>18586696
>does not know how to clean
you'd be amazed how many women are both really disgusted by the slightest bit of mess and at the same time do absolutely jack shit towards cleaning up other than complain about it.
>>
Stop going after manic pixie dream girls
>>
>>18585764
If she has a kid do not date. Doesn't matter if she says the father is around or not. Run
>>
HAHA this board is filled with nonsense.

Or maybe american women are mostly crazy.

come to norway and meet our women :)
>>
>>18586762
Your feminist theory "tropes" does not exist tumblrina
>>
>>18586880
Do you also tell that to Somali niggers invading your country?
>>
>>18586892

No "Somali niggers" is invading our country. Our neighbours seem to take in a lot though.

I guess you don't know the difference between Norway and Sweden?
>>
You seem pretty immature and full of expectations and illusions when it comes to dating/women, OP.
Not that it's wrong for you to want someone with the traits you mentioned, but simply because you are asking this kind of question shows that you don't understand anything about women. You probably believe in romantic love and that "unique" person that is "perfect" for you or something.
>>
>>18586880
>come to norway and meet our women
Shut the fuck up.

Ass.
>>
>>18586934

Hey what's wrong with coming here meeting our women?
>>
>>18586938
They are beautiful desu, I don't understand how many of you guys are gay.
>>
File: norwegian.jpg (221KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
norwegian.jpg
221KB, 1000x673px
>>18586938
Vi deler ikke, maaan.
>>
>>18586957

Med kompiser så. ;D
>>
>>18586970
Neiiii smdh, deler ikke med noen. I assume you're a femanon.
>>
>>18586996

Ny lov! ikke lov for norske knvinner å ha sex med noen andre enn etniske nordmenn..

Hadde jo vært noe det ;)
>>
>>18587032
Det var ikke det jeg sa....
>>
There are very few good women left, but you'll instinctively know when you see her. However, it's very easy to mistake a good woman for an attractive one. Once you lose a desperation mentality you usually start being able to see past a woman's attractiveness for her other qualities (spoiler alert: most women have no other qualities).

I.E. instead of finding good women, just keep the women you do get at arm's length.
>>
>>18587048

Hva mente du med "Vi deler ikke da"?
>>
>>18587065
Med ''vi'' så mente jeg meg og med ''deler ikke'' så mente jeg at jeg vil ha dem alle for meg selv.
>>
>>18587065

haha! må vi begge ha lykke i å ha dem alle :)
>>
>>18587073
obs

haha! må vi begge ha lykke i å ha dem alle :)
>>
>>18585764
>How to weed out shitty women
They're all shitty.
>>
>>18586723
This. I have had three spanish gfs in the past and all of them felt like it was okay to slap me, get all up in my face screaming, go through my things when I wasn't there, etc.

The ass isn't worth it.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.