[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's a normal amount of 'covering your fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498177854472.gif (59KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1498177854472.gif
59KB, 1027x731px
So what's a normal amount of 'covering your fucking shit' in todays day and age? Do I need to start screenshotting literally every fucking text and record every convo with everyone in case they try to pull something? What do normal people do? Also, if it matters I've just been diagnosed with a couple mental disorders where overthinking stuff is a typical symptom.
>>
>>18585735
Overthinking it, all you'd really need to do is save conversations so in the future if something does come up you have all the proof you need.
>I've been diagnosed with a couple of mental disorders where overthinking stuff is a typical symptom
Hence why you're being paranoid; can you tell me if something happened that sparked this post? Or are you just wanting answers for future reference?
>>
>>18585741
>can you tell me if something happened that sparked this post? Or are you just wanting answers for future reference?
Sort of both. Tldr I had a lot of issues in my past where petty things got turned into he said she saids and my side was always shut down because of no proof. But recently something happened where I had a convo with someone at work and passed the info on to my boss because I figured it was something he'd want to know. Turns out nothing happened and I ended up looking really stupid and even though it was nothing, it would be nice to have had something to back it up if the issue was pressed. That and I'm obviously getting therapy thus the diagnoses so maybe I should be recording these sessions?
>>
Most women are not complete retards. If you make a false rape claim, you destroy a guys life, his mother and father's lives, you spit on all the actual rape victims throughout history and you go to jail yourself (if caught) and will never be hired in your life.

It's an atomic bomb. You only use it if a guy actually rapes you. And I mean actual rape.
>>
>>18585757
Also, if someone actually tried to rape you, or raped you, always call the police first. Literally the first thing you do (make sure that you're safe and the guy isn't in a position to return and kill you).
>>
>>18585757
kek I'm not talking about crime here. Im talking about petty stuff like settling arguments and hold someone to their word. Just seeing what the norm is considering what's out there. I see people recommending to anons to record situations theyre in enough to think its somewhat common
>>
>>18585765
Yeah ok, I just had this long discussion with some friends of mine and some other femanon friends involving rape and false rape claims etc.

They were more harsh about false rape claims than the guys. Ladies can be great.
>>
Any time I have a critical interaction with my boss (ie about wages, hours, responsibilities, conflict with coworkers) I voice record on my phone in my.pocket.

I have been doing this since a manager almost got a coworker fired after denying he reported am accident to him, making it look like he tried to hide the accident.

For work grievances I'd recommend you join a workers union also.

I have been shat on multiple times.

Do not accept verbal agreements. I worked for an ngo who didn't honour their visa pledges, if I had had it in writing I might have stood a chance.
>>
>>18585768
Are you a femanon?
>>
>>18585765
Recording conversations is tricky. Depending on what state you live in, it might be totally illegal to record a conversation without the other person's consent, or it might be fine
>>
OP should just focus on saving any conversations that happen in instant messengers, if you're going to have an agreement with something,
you always have to have it on paper no matter what. Verbal words can be easily twisted around or not followed. You should just be more cautious from now on and try to keep your logs of what people say more in order.
>>
>>18585770
I agree. I learned the hard way several times. I kept record of my clock-in & clock-out time stamps too. Had a manager changed my times since she didn't want employees to go overtime. Has reported it to HR, they did a investigation, but didn't fire her after being reported for another incident.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.