[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i suffer from anxiety disorder. some time ago, i made acquaintance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Anxiety.jpg (64KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
Anxiety.jpg
64KB, 640x633px
i suffer from anxiety disorder.

some time ago, i made acquaintance of a woman, but we were nothing more than a loose friendship and lost contact a few weeks ago.

i really want to see her again though, for maybe more than friendship, but everytime i try to text her i take hours to write something and rewrite it dozens of times until its this incomprehensible mess which i get no answer to. i wanted to call her, but everytime i wnat to dial i panic and cant get myself to do it. i wouldnt even know what to say, what to propose for a date, since i feel uncomfortable being alone with someone, and would probably make an excuse as if a dialed the wrong number.

i fear she thinks im a freak, and that she probalby hates me for wasting her time, but i cant sleep at night because i constantly think about her and how she resents me for not calling, so whatever i do would be wrong.

i feel like the only way out is burning bridges with her big time, so i dont have to worry about what might be.
>>
>>18585618
I'm gotta be real honest, and you might not like to hear this, but you are not cut out for a relationship yet, OP. Work on yourself instead. Try to get help for your anxiety disorder first. Get with a psychologist/psychiatrist and let them help you and identify the problems you need to address from your past. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but whetever you get with that girl or not, you are gonna have a hard time if you don't look inside yourself first.

t. suffered from severe panic attacks 2 years ago and diagnosed anxiety/depression, pretty much recovering by now
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.