[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crush on a girl from my Uni. She's older than me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: drahsig.jpg (61KB, 760x549px) Image search: [Google]
drahsig.jpg
61KB, 760x549px
I have a crush on a girl from my Uni. She's older than me by 5 years because she was dropped out once and started all over again. We meet at some classes, but it's rarely something other than "hi" and "how are you doing". But when we actually talk, I love the way she discusses music and tells about books or just how she behaves. I also find her very pretty and I love how her face is shaped. She's also very stylish and looks elegant.
I really like her. How do I approach her?
>>
>>18585491
>How do I approach her
you already approached her tho, you mean how to ask her out? just ask her out
>>
Well... why don't you tell her what you told us here?

Not the full thing, that is, but "Hey, I really like how you know about music and says your point of view about it." wouldn't hurt, it would show you are interested in her, as well as give her a mood lift up for being complimented.

Tell her about music you like and see what she thinks of it... Be autenthically interested in her output, and try to just let the conversation flow, while showing this you just said.

Try to have fun with her, this is the most important. Don't even think about kissing or anything, just have fun. And once you do, you can always say something like "I'd love to continue this discussion some other day. How about we hit that coffee shop tomorrow after uni?" or something.
>>
>>18585498
B-but its not that simple
>>
>>18585491
Good for you OP. Ask her to hang out somewhere. If one of you plays music, you should have a get together at either one of your rooms and play music together.
>>
>>18585516
find some even about music or whatever you have in common (something easy, not a concert 5h from where you live, more like a cover band in a pub) and try it out
she probably decided already if you are into the unfuckable area so at least you will know too
>>
>>18585524
what if she'd be genuinely surprised that I exist and will be shocked that I'm trying to talk with her
>>
>>18585547
but you said you talked to her already? im not understanding
that's a possibility, you either take the risk or chicken out
>>
>>18585491
least stressfull and safest way, since you said u meet at some classes, ask her if she could explain some things that u dont get (even if u better) or offer your help studying, u will get kind of date but not really, later evolve and proceed with casual hangin out
>>
>>18585562
it's literally the WORST advice ever
>>
>>18585562
if only real life was like mangos amiraito
>>
xD
>>
5 years
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.