[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you why I'm pissed. Meet 9/10 partially deaf,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8604.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8604.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
Let me tell you why I'm pissed. Meet 9/10 partially deaf, 4' 10" Asian girl on tinder and chat her up. We are crazy about each other. Almost two days after I met her, she has a boyfriend. She claims she likes me better because we have this amazing connection, but she doesn't want to break up with him. He is a fucking 5'5" spic and I'm a 6' white male. I love that girl, but I want to rend her a little. How do I manipulate her. How do I break her down while at the same time making her fall in love with me. I want to put her on puppet strings and make her dance. And maybe get a couple fucks out of it but I won't be greedy.
>>
She's manipulating me so she can have two guys around, but I want to turn it on her,
>>
>>18585487
Fuck off with the racism nonsense. Cannot help you when you come off as a /pol/tard.
>>
>>18585511
FINE. He's Mexican. I'm sorry I'm just pissed, I also expected someone better than me for her to be with, but this guy is a joke
>>
It's insulting
>>
>>18585519
Alright, that's acceptable.

I read your post before last reply, and it sounds like she really needs to make the decision to dump him before getting with you. It's always a risky business when girl is still in contact with ex while you are dating her.

Ask her to dump him, then hold on a bit. If she doesn't act on this in like week or so, ask her again. If she bails on it again, you have to ditch her and move on.

You don't frankly need to manipulate her, it's pretty straightforward stuff. Just leave her no option. Tell her that you cannot date a girl who still has ties with ex, because it's like your personal boundary thing or something.
>>
>>18585519
He's a joke because he's shorter than you and Mexican?

You're as asshole and she's obviously with the better person.
>>
>>18585532
I'm trying to come to terms with doing that. It just hurts a little, the idea that she won't dump him. I'll just have to man up I guess . Alright. I'll give it a week starting now.
>>
>>18585541
It's not up to you dude, it's up to her to make that move. If she is not willing to do it for you, she likely won't do it for the next guy. You only have to the simple thing of being straighforward and ask her like
>"hey I don't think I can appreciate the fact you are still in touch with your ex. I'll give you 1 week to please sort out your past relationship. Are we cool?"

You can maybe tone down the wording to sound less harsh, but that's the bottom line. Good luck!
>>
>>18585564
Thank you
>>
>>18585532
> Alright, that's acceptable.

Fuck off back to tumblr already stupid whore
>>
>>18585569
The edge is strong with this one
>>
File: IMG_8728.jpg (816KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8728.jpg
816KB, 2560x1600px
>>18585569
Seth watches over you
>>
File: IMG_8550.jpg (109KB, 540x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8550.jpg
109KB, 540x857px
>>18585576
>>
>>18585569
if you wanna discuss politics, go back to /pol/. This is a place for relationship/personal advice. But that's OK, you are probably 16 and feel like you need to fit in with all these cool alt-right friends.
>>
File: IMG_8678.jpg (94KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8678.jpg
94KB, 960x640px
>>18585590
>>
>>18585576
Spotted the tumblerina refugee

Return from whence you came immediately
>>
>>18585598
>implying that tumblr is still a thing
/pol/ needs their retards back, go now, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
>>
>>18585590
>Racism is politics

Again, back to tumblr with your identity politics
>>
>>18585600
You do know this site was casually racist before /pol/ was flooded with your kind right?

Who are you totell me what to say on an anonymous imageboard? Just close your eyes when you see a bad word.

Why am I even bothering youre a clueless newfag. Now fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_8823.jpg (179KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8823.jpg
179KB, 600x729px
>>18585600
>>
>>18585608
What is "my kind"? I've been on 4chan since 2009, predating the alt-right. Yeah there were racist jokes and stuff, but it never got to the point where people started to unironically worry about bullshit like white genocide or preaching violence against minorities.

>>18585612
le epic maymay m8
>>
>>18585617
Again you're a clueless newfag.

>Violence against minority
Where do you see that happening to fruition outside of causal banter?

If anything the left has actually mobilized to have a campaign of harming trump or right wing supporters.

>Using alt-right as a valid an identifier

Again, back to tumblr kiddo. I'm done here.
>>
File: IMG_8738.jpg (70KB, 460x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8738.jpg
70KB, 460x523px
>>18585617
>>
>>18585627
It's more than a casual banter. Take one look at the threads that trend on /pol/ and you see people who are dead serious about their racism and other forms of bigotry. Not a healthy way to approach the world, in my opinion.
>>
>>18585634
if you were just a nationalist, you wouldn't be so spooked about human races
>>
>>18585487

>I'M WHITE SO SHE SHOULD BE WITH *ME*

Go fuck yourself dude, no idea why women are obsessed with assholes like yourself.
>>
>>18585487
lanklets when will they learn
>>
>>18585487
Sounds like you're the one being manipulated, OP.
>>
>>18585805

this

>b...but I'm taller, why aren't I getting everything on a plate like they said I would on the internet
>>
Asian women are just a mess in general. The only advice i can give is just date your own kind.
>>
>>18585487
>Meet 9/10
>Asian girl

I don't believe that.

Also, breaking up a couple and being a parasitic little shit is no good.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.