[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know why but i having a relationship with someone i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pluto.jpg (510KB, 1332x666px) Image search: [Google]
pluto.jpg
510KB, 1332x666px
I dont know why but i having a relationship with someone i dont feel attracted to and i think she is ugly. Why is that? Can someone give me some advice?
>>
How did you find yourself in that situation to begin with?
>>
>>18584666
Well, i went to a party and she just started flirting with me. I was drunk and so was she , next thing we knew, we had drunk sex.
The thing is i dont take her seriously, i just want to have a good time but i dont want to hurt her feeling, so should i just explain my situation?

Sorry about my grammar, im drunk and its not my first language.
>>
>>18584685
I'd say yes, being honest and up-front about the relationship is the quickest and easiest way to straighten things out. If you dance around the issue, you'll just end up stuck in a dead relationship even longer. And during that time, who knows how many opportunities you miss to find someone you actually DO like and find attractive.

So tell her what's really on your mind. She'll either understand, or you'll be eligible for a trade-up. Either way, you win.
>>
File: 1446452990990.jpg (8KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
1446452990990.jpg
8KB, 226x166px
>>18584657
you just don't want to hurt their feelings. means you're an empathetic person. i.e. an normal person. The healthy and logical thing to do would be to sit down in person and have a talk about the relationship. Ask her how she views the relationship is going, and where she thinks it's headed. Maybe you'll find out some mutual feelings in doing so. Then express your feelings and see how she reacts. Try to be understanding, yet sure of yourself, know what you want. You don't want to be in this relationship so express that, but also let them down easily. DON'T TELL THEM ANYTHING NEGATIVE THEY'RE UGLY. This will make you out to be petty and shallow and may perhaps backfire. Offer the compromise of being FWB until you both meet other people or something.
>>
>>18584714
>>18584731
It is true but i need my sexy time , should i just wait the moment when im satisfied?
>>
>>18584755
fuck her until something better comes along. just pretend to be happy with her until somthing better and more permanent comes along
>>
File: baby-powder.jpg (21KB, 239x302px) Image search: [Google]
baby-powder.jpg
21KB, 239x302px
>>18584770
Are you saying to be not committed with someone and still fuck her? is it easy for you?
>>
>>18584731
>>18584755
And thanks for the advice , i will surely talk to her iif the situation warrants it
>>
>>18584755
Just ask her to be sex friends
>>
>>18584797
Not so easy in my country, it really isnt, a lot of fucking catholic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.