[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am about to book a one week trip to Iceland by myself. I dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o1ja0nb8gH1ui68peo1_1280.jpg (776KB, 1280x1919px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ja0nb8gH1ui68peo1_1280.jpg
776KB, 1280x1919px
I am about to book a one week trip to Iceland by myself.

I dont know anyone there, I've just always fancied going there, I'm tired of everyone and everything, I want to be by myself.

Where do I start?

(also i'm a girl, not that it really matters but i dont think there is any nigger eager to rape me there, am i right?)
>>
I hope you get raped and killed out there you racist thot
>>
>>18584455
i'll take your mom with me
>>
Just went to iceland a year ago. Chill place with nice people, lots of tourists. Mostly European and Chinese it seemed. The icelandic people all speak passable english so its easy to get around. I recommend renting a camper van. I noticed them around and they seemed super convenient, for getting around and seeing all the water falls and what not. Most of iceland is very rural, so you can pull of and camp/ sleep in any number of places. The capital city Reykjavik is worth checking our for a day along with the Blue Lagoon. Also, bring lots of money, everything is expensive as hell. Like $16 for a simple cheese burger. If you like to drink, buy some booze in the duty free shop on your way in. Alcohol is super expensive, and can only be bought from Government stores or restaurants which have weird hours.
>>
>>18584492
i do not have lots of money and cannot drive...
I guess i'll have to find a different place?
>>
Do lots of research before you go. When I went, the "cool" spots were all surprisingly crowded with tourists, but the more obscure spots were really nice. Reykjavik is a nice city, but nothing TOO special, so if you're looking to be alone you don't have to spend a lot of time there.

>>18584504
Just read this.. I'm not sure what options there are for transportation, but it seemed like the most popular one was renting a car. There were often hours of driving between locations. If you can find a reasonably priced taxi/tour bus, the roads have amazing views. Look into prices though, that might be a problem. Good luck!
>>
/trv/ is a good board to ask this. Not saying this thread is bad but that board will probably get you better answers
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.