[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My last day at work is tomorrow, and this girl I work with posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1268.jpg (40KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1268.jpg
40KB, 640x854px
My last day at work is tomorrow, and this girl I work with posted in our work groupchat saying I don't do shit even though I do. Since I won't be seeing her again, I want to say someshit back for fun. What's something subtle to leave a bad taste in her mouth? I was thinking 'lmfao' and then that cry laughing emoji
>>
Don't say anything, you're just going to look petty and cringey
>>
>>18584407
Yeah, honestly, the best way to handle women in almost every scenario is just to ignore them. Acknowledging them gives them the attention they want.
>>
Either say "okay" or nothing at all
>>
>>18584407
okay :joy:
>>
>>18584409
>>18584414
>>18584419
Nah ignoring her is just gonna make him look beta, like he was too scared to confront her

Ask her to elaborate in the chat, and give her examples of how you actually do shit there. Be the mature one and don't be afraid to start an argument. She might get mad and make herself look bad.
>>
sat something positive like how its Been so much fun working with everyone
>>
>>18584407
>im sorry you feel that way
normies and especially women will get assblasted into the shadow realm with this one
>>
>>18584478
Got me with this one.

Classic
>>
>>18584472
She said I didn't do the dishes today, even though I did. Maybe I forgot something, but its nothing to be mad over. Should I say "should've left them all for you" followed by some laughing emojis?
>>
>>18584407
Laugh with her at yourself. People can't fight a person who doesn't need to protect their ego.

"LMAO" is good but it might just confuse normies or be seen like passive aggressive "oh haHAA!".
You could also try something like "well I better quit then. Bye! ;)"
>>
>>18584511
"Well I wanted to do something I've never dared to do on my last days like all those people in tv always do xP"
>>
>>18584407
tell her yes i have took a shit in the stall and i wiped my self afterwards but forgot to wash my hands
>>
Ask her out on a date, she is clearly in to you
>>
>>18584592
Came here to say this
>>
does she look like pic related? how was it worded, she should know you can read the chat, so was she saying it as a joke or will she be glad you are gone?

are you being fired or something?
>>
Agreeing with the people who said don't say anything. If you absolutely feel the need to reply, make sure it's not something that makes you look like some assblasted fragile ego person
>>
Usually saying something like "uh ok" or just an "ok" makes the other side look petty as fuck so either do that or ignore it. Anything else would make you look like a sperg.
>>
>>18584407
General post, to everyone:

"Goodbye all. And Sally, thanks for our 'special times'."
>>
>>18584407
At least i dont steal from the company.
>>
How about stop being a pussy and say. What the fuck you on about?
>>
>>18585470
This
>>
>>18585470
>>18584478
These two are your best options. I'd personally go with "sorry you feel that way" because it makes her have to prove it and will just make her look like a cunt.
>>
>>18584474
This, if she called you out nobody likes her most likely
>>
Idk man personally I'd be worried about acting unprofessionally. The boss or someone higher up could get wind of this and mess with your chances of getting a job in the future.
>>
>>18585044
>>18585044
>checked.
this is the one to go with. She'll deny it as its not true but as she sounds like a bitch anyway nobody would believe her. This is how you kill a bitch.

I would only make it a little more positive. eg. "Learned a lot of great things here from some great people. All the best guys. Oh, and Sally, thanks for our 'special times' ;)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.