[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a relationship deal breaker is a boob job? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

File: implant.jpg (26KB, 947x768px) Image search: [Google]
implant.jpg
26KB, 947x768px
How much of a relationship deal breaker is a boob job?

I am naturally totally flat chested and was very self conscious about it. I didn't really care about being in a relationship, but just wanted to like how I looked, so I got them done. I'm totally happy with it. Recently this guy I was seeing was talking about how he thinks it's gross, and didn't know I'd had it done. When I told him, that was pretty much the end of that. Now I'm wondering if it's a common hang-up for guys?
>>
>>18584231
It's gross when they make them huge but if you go for a B cup it shouldn't be too bad. I wouldn't tell people about it because it makes you look really shallow and narcissistic.
>>
Having a boob job is probably a deal breaker more often than being flat is. Personally I think you should embrace yourself, but I'm considering hair replacement surgery so what do I know
>>
I don't like fake tits, I'd rather a girl have whatever she has naturally, whether that be little bee stings or big saggy tits. With that said, it's just a preference and it's not a deal breaker. I'd encourage the girl to get them removed if they caused he health problems but if she was happy, healthy, and they made her feel better about herself I'd be all for it.
>>
>>18584234
Going through all that pain for a b cup is stupid especially if she's really young as they will probably get to at least that size one she's fully mature. Thin girls breasts usually don't fully fill out till they are in their mid to late 20s or if they have a baby. I was totally flat till I was about 25 and got my weight over 100lbs. Then I had two kids and now I'm like a d cup.

>>18584231
How old are you? And do you ever want kids? If so I'd wait till after you have them because it changes your chest a lot.
>>
Honestly never met a girl that I rejected because of her small tits, or heard of a guy that did the same. Face/ass/legs are more important to most men. It'd only be a program if you were REALLY flat chested, like barely an A cup or Kiera Knightley tier flat.
>>
>>18584251
I'm 26 now, but got them done at 22. I'm still real skinny even now though, and while they look natural, I'm pretty sure they'd still be totally flat with big nipples today if I didn't get them done.
>>
>>18584231
No, it's not that common. Particularly if they are done well. Some guys are going to care more than others, just like everything else.
>>
>>18584276
You're going to be fine, most guys aren't going to care. They will be enough suitors still lined up for you trust me. Typically the only women that don't get any male attention are extremely ugly or really fat ones. Also being abundantly crazy will ruin you also. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18584231

I don't like fake boobs. Dealbreaker? Probably, since I'm not a boobs guy, but for most men, I'd imagine not. Having your enormous rock hard tits in my face does nothing for me.

But there's a slight chance I have a complex because one of my earlier memories is mom all strapped up to a series of fuckin' tubes because her implant ruptured and she had to have surgery on it.
>>
Youd be fine either way. boob job or not. Theres always gonna be someone whos gonna want you the way you are. If someone is gonna say otherwise then theyre simply not for you, pretty simple
>>
>>18584231
idk, most guys I know probably wouldn't care too much as long as they still look good
I personally am kind of a purist and don't like any sort of body modification, I'd even prefer it if my girlfriend didn't have earrings, but that's still acceptable to me
apart from that, I also prefer smaller boobs, so that also plays a role
generally I'd say mst guys won't mind too much if it's well done and not too much, but there's probably a good portion of people out there who wouldn't like it either way
>>
>>18584276
Should have gotten pregnant instead and gotten an abortion once they got bigger. Make sure you're taking your vitamins.
>>
>>18584231
Personally, I think the psychological need for a boob job says more about a woman than the boob job itself. I'd rather have a nice flat chested girl who's comfortable in her own skin than put up with someone who's so self-conscious about themselves they mutilated their breasts.

Now, that's not to say if I met a nice girl who just happened to have a boob job I would immediately reject her. But to me it's in that "possible red flag" category.
>>
Depends on the guy, some are happy with the illusion, many don't like being tricked. Doesn't get talked about in guy talk much.

Personally I could never date a girl with surgical modifications, I date seriously (Prospecting for marriage) so genetics, self esteem and other factors play into account. Getting fake boobs gives off a desire for vanity, I don't want to date someone vain enough to have surgery.
There's also an issue of upkeep, quality and functionality. They may have to be replaced periodically (Ha, I'm not paying for it), there will be hidden but discernible scars and possibly asymmetry.
Most of all they will not be functional; breast milk gives your kid your antibodies, while powder is fine nutritionally, you're denying them resistance to disease at a young age, which is a little selfish and short sighted in the long run.
>>
85% of the time, you can tell boob jobs apart.

Personally, i hate them. But i guess some guys wont care
>>
>>18584231
Not my cup of tea
>>
>>18584251
>I'm like a d cup

D cup fucking chest flaps maybe
>>
>>18584231
For me it would have been like 90% if silicon.
>>
Personally, most Western implants suck and Eastern implants are better because Eastern surgeons use fat injections instead of silicone, but it wouldn't be so bad if you adjust according to your body type. Like if you go from a C to a D (one cup size up, maybe two) but if you go from a AA to an F, it's just gonna look all bimbo like. Since you went up 4 or so cup sizes, many men won't exactly like it. Obviously there are men out there who do, but they are uncommon.
>>
>>18584276
At 22, who paid for the tit job?
>>
Not common at all...
I live in Brazil, so bare that I'm talking about brazilians here. And also, I'm talking about common boob jobs, not 1L per boob stuff.

80% of the men I know like them.
05% dislikes them.
15% doesn't really care.

Don't worry about it... If he doesn't like and wants to end, be sure many other will love it and find it great.
>>
>>18585695
Brazil doesn't count
>>
>>18585695
Yea but Brazil also likes chicks with dicks. Brazil is also a shit community hated internationally.

Brazil isn't really a standard for anything. Sorry friend. You might be ok but your country isn't.
>>
My main investigation would be to find out who payed for her tits, and what she might still be doing in association with the man who payed for said tits.

If that all clears, fuck yeah baby.
>>
FLAT IS JUSTICE
>>
>>18585761
>Yea but Brazil also likes chicks with dicks.
You don't? What a colossal fag.
>>
>>18585775
Right anon. Some guy paid, women don't pay for their own tit job but they give something for those new tits.
>>
>>18586797
Brazil are dog and horse fuckers too. Hard to understand but they will shove anything in that ass or cunt.
>>
File: yes.jpg (43KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
43KB, 360x640px
Who cares about breasts anyway.
>>
Complete deal breaker. Any plastic or otherwise augmentation, unless to treat a life-threatening issue, is instant no. If you're not comfortable or happy enough in your own skin now, you'll never be comfortable or happy enough with whatever modifications you make.
>>
new GF has D-DD
old GF had a-b
personally like b-c most, because no sagging with aging.

Saging would also be the only reason to put something in, so it doesnt look to bad.

Otherwise, cut that crap out for me aswell.

In this thread the opinion is clearly around 80% against it, 20% dont care
>>
Fake boobs are fine as long as they are done well.
A lot of boob jobs look like someone glued balloons to their chest and put the nipples on wrong.
>>
>>18584276

That sounds hot as fuck, don't worry so much about it.
>>
>Incapable of breast feeding my lineage

FOUL WENCH
>>
>>18584231

If they rule you out due to your boob job, that's more shallow than getting them done in the first place.

If you are surveying how much approval you can get in this thread, I'll give you thumbs up. Don't mind boob jobs, they're not a deal breaker for me.

If you're looking for advice, tho, I'd tell you to get out of 4chan; girls deciding what to do with their bodies are seen as a threat and you'll receive irrational defensive responses.
>>
>>18588148
No its not. Natural breast she had no say but she made a choice for those fake tits.

OP needs to tell us who paid for the tits
>>
>>18584276
>I'm pretty sure they'd still be totally flat with big nipples today if I didn't get them done.
That's my fucking dream body on a girl though.

Does implants fuck up the sensitivity any? I've had surgeries and the areas are always numb. Having numb boobs sounds fucking awful.
>>
You already have them. This is a common thing, and at the same time, it's not going to prevent you from getting married or finding a bf. Some people won't like it- there are still millions of other guys.
>>
>>18585179
yeah, then she could have huge blown out nipples great idea lol
>>
I also have fake boobs. I have never been rejected because of them and my ex really liked them. I think while some people may dislike them its usually just a preference not a dealbreaker
>>
>>18589915
Its always a disappointment seeing fake tits for the first time in the raw, they always look much better when the woman is dressed. Dated several with boob jobs and I always fucked them with their blouse or bra still on.
>>
File: 1499341977488.jpg (43KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1499341977488.jpg
43KB, 604x453px
>>18584231
Fucking disgusting in my opinion. Natural is always better than fake.
>>
>>18584231
Women get breast implants for themselves and other women not men
>>
>>18584231
For me it wouldn't be a deal breaker if my gf had them done in the past, but, all other things being equal, I'd go for the girl who doesn't have implants.

I'm honestly not sure how I'd react if a current gf wanted to enlarge her breasts and went through with it. It would definitely put some stress on the relationship, though.
>>
>>18587942
You can still breastfeed with fake tits

Tosh did a whole sketch on it
>>
>>18590150
Mine did and her personality totally changed, for the worse. She started wearing very reveling clothes and would prance and preen when ever a man was around. Like I wasn't even there, at least I didn't help pay for them. I bailed knowing where this was headed.
>>
I have breast implants
I was a little
Bee sting into freaky sex. I felt like I needed them and a gf kind of pressured me in.
Now I have DD. I paid for them myself, and I was single when I had them done. I met my husband shortly after And he is a nAturalist but he loves me and loves my boobs and he said that would never be a deal breaker - how shallow is it to not like someone for that?
However he said If we met before we got them he would love me just
The same.

Everyone says I look much better now and shouldn't have them removed.

I have 2 kids and I could breastfeed them.

I went to a very good surgeon and they look and feel very nAtural and you can't see the scars anymore. MAny doctors don't realize I have implants because they look very natural after breastfeeding.

I find most men really like them.

They last An average 15 years, many women can go longer but they should be replaced by 30 years. At that time, I may have them removed as I will be older.

If a man loves you for you he will try to understand your decision.

My husband talked to a lot of women when we were still dAting to understand me and he says he does understand how it was hurtful to me to be so flat. I felt like I was still prebuescent and not a full woman.
I was abused and I thought it made me develop incorrectly. He doesn't agree with plastic surgery but he loves me and my body and they definitely really turn him on.
>>
>>18590192
I'm a woman but dammit I'm so curious as to what your boobs look like after breastfeeding. You rarely seem to encounter fake boobs that look natural
>>
>>18590202
Well - lets put it this way -- a plastic surgeon told me:
"You don't have the fake boob look at all. I like that. That's why people get fake boobs!" And I told her, well ma'am I am very happy with them looking like normal boobs. Like I said, physicians think they are real. They just look like normal boobs - I don't know how else to put it really... they are floppy and squishy and just look like normal boobs.
>>
>>18584231
Not a deal breaker.
Though flat chest seems like lesser of two evils to me.
>>
>>18590192
>I find most men really like them
and how does you husband feel about you flaunting your DD's and getting all these guys telling you how banging your tits are?
>>
>>18590222
No I don't flaunt them at all.
I dress very modestly and try not to emphasize my breasts at all. Those are
Private.

I mean friends, ex boyfriends, colleagues that knew me before I had augmentation are all very positive. When I first had kids I considered having them removed because I was concerned about the message they sent but everyone told me they thought I should
Keep them and that they couldn't really imagine me now without them. I guess that's how I feel - I felt like I would have developed differently if I hadn't been abused and this feels like my "real"
Body
>>
>>18590243
I don't believe you. There was plenty of sizes between fried egg and DD and you went DD for a reason.
>>
>>18590243
>the message they sent
Oh, I see now. It was your intent from the start and you knew and worried a little after having children.
>>
>>18590249
My mom had very large breasts. I went to a C cup but after breastfeeding I am a D or DD depending on bra manufacturer.

I am very shy and don't like people looking at me, so I dress down.
>>
>>18590259
Yes I got them 2 years before I hd kids. At the time I never thought I would be a mom and I had a period where I worried a lot
Would my kids love me the same way. But they are your kids of course they love you and I will be straightforward with them.
>>
>>18590272
Whatever. DD is large enough to have their own zip code. You went large to get attention initially and you got it so money well spent.
>>
>>18590276
Your kids don't care how big your tits are but you were concerned people would still see you as a sex object (your original intent) and your children as they got older may know that is how the public (men) sees you.
>>
>>18590276
They may love you.
But what if they also have small tits because of your genetics?
Now they will grow up ashamed of them instead of seeing them in their mom and thinking it is normal.
>>
>>18590276
So in a two year span you had multiple bf's who admired your new tits, colleagues and friends and you met, dated, married and carried a child for nine months. Wow, those DD's put you on a fast track. Remarkable.
>>
I would have liked ur flat chest, now I wouldn't even touch it
>>
>>18590300
Well 2 years before I got
Pregnant I should say.
Yeah life moves fast when you meet
The one.
The Guys I am talking about were ex bfs I met my husband 2 mos after I had breast augmentation. I did have one casual bf before him.
But yes all my exes were like wow you look amazing great when I ran into them.
>>
>>18590289
I was abused as a child and i was adopted and not loved for who I was.
They will be very loved No matter there breast size and I will
Make sure of that.

Now. Some rich parents let Their kids get
Boob jobs at 16 it's very common now. I don't agre with that. Some people also let their kids go transgender.

I don't think there is a correlation between mothers having plastic surgery and their kids getting it.
>>
>>18590316
You definitely are a perfect sales person for getting big tits, bigger the better. Them tits aren't just huge they are magic tits.
>>
>>18584251
>I was totally flat till I was about 25 and got my weight over 100lbs. Then I had two kids and now I'm like a d cup.
How much over 100 lbs are we talking?
t. girl who is half heartedly gaining weight over 100lbs
>>
>>18590280
>DD is large enough to have their own zip code
Cup sizes are hugely dependent on your band size. I'm a 28DD, but people would call my breasts A or B cup.
These are all the bra sizes I fit into with varying degrees of comfort: 28DD, 30D, 32C, 34B, 36A.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.