[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex with a girl I'm "friends" with after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7200.jpg (48KB, 426x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7200.jpg
48KB, 426x500px
I had sex with a girl I'm "friends" with after alcohol was involved. I use quotation marks because she is more like a friend of a friend but I see her around all the time when I'm with some of my friends. I basically haven't said or done anything besides give her my phone number the morning after and it's been 2 days.

I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in something beyond sex, so I want to know how I should take it from here while still keeping her interest. She is a very cool lady and all, and I would like to stay friends, but I can't imagine us being legitimately romantic with each other. A fwb potential would be cool but I don't care very much particularly about it. I just don't want to completely close that opportunity.

Should I just casually snap her or start a conversation? Should I text her and set ground rules? It just seems so unnatural and unattractive.

It's inevitable that I will see her around again where my friends are hanging out. She also is going to be going to my bands show next week.

If I see her in a group of people should I bring it up at all? Or even make a joke about it? Or is it cool if I'm super casual and almost act like it didn't happen? I just don't want to be rude about it
>>
You're making a very big assumption that you seem to be unaware of. You're assuming that SHE'S the one clamoring for YOU. Do you have any idea how big of a douchebag you'll make yourself look like if you imply that sort of thing? Just making the assumption in your head says a lot, saying it to strangers says more, but saying it to her or anyone who knows her means you may as well get frosted tips and a spray-tan. Since there was alcohol involved, odds are high that she regrets the whole thing and just wants to pretend it never happened.
>>
>>18584156
Just talk to her normally. If the conversation goes that way try it.

Just fyi; you sound like a huge cunt for making assumptions like she wants you that badly. She could easily want to forget it or its just a one-night stand.
>>
>>18584193
I mean we kissed in the morning and she is going to my bands show which sort of implies she wants to see me again, but I'm not sure.

My bad honestly, I'm only 20 and have had sex with less than 10 girls so sex still feels like a big deal to me even though it isn't
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.