[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive been constipated for 4 days straight , and im having stomach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0452.jpg (1MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
1MB, 1694x1133px
ive been constipated for 4 days straight , and im having stomach pain every so often, what do i do?
>>
>>18584106
Go to the pharmacy and buy some suppository laxatives. The ones you put in your butt.
>inb4 gay
To make sure this doesn't happen again, make sure you're eating a decently balanced diet and get in a little bit of fiber. If it keeps happening, go to a clinic somewhere and have some tests run.
>>
Ever hear about sugarless gummies? Find the ones that use maltitol as their main ingredient and just start munching. A popular internet challenge was to eat a shitload of Haribo sugarless gummybears, and it's no joke. I highly recommend reading product reviews for them on Amazon if you're in need of a good laugh. Satan's Diarrhea Hatebears sound like just the treat you need, good sir.
>>
hey, you too? a fellow non-pooper here.
>>
Never had this problem myself but I've heard that drinking that magnesium citrate stuff works really good.
>>
>>18584106
>>18584137
Yes OP, buy enema. Its really thin and comes lubed. It has instructions with diagrams how to lay down on bed. It feels weird but definitely worth it.
>>
>>18584106

For $14 dollars you can get a jar of benefiber at your local Walgreens/CVS/rite aide. That $14 will last you a year unless you're the poo devil

You put a spoonful in whatever beverage you like when you're feeling irregular and shake well and drink it

Nigga it dissolves in any drink and is completely tasteless. I put it in tea, Gatorade, you name it.
>>
After you get unclogged via enema. Start drinking more water through out the day. Add yogurt and fruits to your diet. Pineapple and watermelon can last you quite a bit :)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.