[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I'm a gay male and my father just died earlier this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0737.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
Alright I'm a gay male and my father just died earlier this year, which made me feel bad because I'm gay and he was a homophobe (didn't make me love him any less) but after that my mother has been becoming more and more religious and recently I have heard her talk to her "bible friends" and say "atheists, gays, Jews, Muslims and everything in between will eventually burn in hell", what should I do? Should I marry a women and eventually shatter her heart if she finds out I'm gay or marry a man and completely destroy my relations to the people I love? (Also I do understand that not all Christians are like this, it's only the extremists)
>>
Marry a woman, have children, and forget about your gay past.
>>
Man i never understood this whole thing of Christians not liking Jews.

Jesus was a Jew, damnit
>>
>>18584036
It's just the thing that the Jewish elites bribed the (whoever killed Jesus) because they didn't like him
>>
Just don't get married? Or marry a dude. I mean if you wanna be mathematical about it, if you marry a women that's her heart broken as well as your mom's when they inevitably find out, and if you marry a guy then it's just your mom's. Third option find a lesbian in the same situation and live forever in a loveless sham.
>>
>>18584038

Jesus himself basically said, "forgive them, pops" as he died. So how the hell do Christians, who are Jesus' underlings give themselves the right to hate Jews??

Even further, if king dad God did forgive the Jews, Christians hating Jews is like the Christians going to God, "yeah sorry mate not good enough; still going to persecute them".

It's like directly defying God himself!

Ugh, so crazy.
>>
>>18584026
>thinks that muslims,atheists, Jews going to hell is christian extremism.
Dude that's default Christiananity
>>
>>18584096
If I don't say it's only extremists then /pol/ would find a way to tear me a new one
>>
>>18584026
Live your life, and that doesn't necessarily mean turning away from Christianity/religion in general if you don't want to. The bible-thumper Christians are completely nuts - if you want religion, go something like Presbyterian. Or, if you want to address your mother, ask her why she thinks that.
Don't let your parents control your life, man. You're your own person.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.