[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted on /fit/ but no replies and immediately dropped a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Posted on /fit/ but no replies and immediately dropped a few pages back.

On a plan for weight loss
Have a question:

I am on a 1200 calorie diet and doing a 16/8 intermittent fast every day. I do fasted cardio about 4 times per week for 45 mins and I do a 19/5 intermittent fast once a week. Also doing a 40-40-20 carb/protein/fat ration on my diet.

Been going 2 months now and I've lost 11 pounds. No issues, I am not tired, I actually feel great.

I was seeing consistent weight loss, but I have completely plateaued for the past 2 weeks. I recently joined a fitness accountability group. Posted my frustrations with the plateau. A bunch of older overweight women are telling me I need to eat more to lose weight and complaining that I am starving myself (therefore not losing weight?).

Is there any truth in their statement? I thought all it is is calories in, calories out? Still doesn't explain the plateau. Any halp?
>>
>>18583694
yes you should never go under a certain amount of calories. Look up TDEE and find out how many calories it takes to sustain you. Then subtract 500 that is the lowest amount of calories you should be eating. You probably put your body into starvation mode. when that happens your body doesn't use fat and cannibalizes your muscles. Also you could try the keto diet, lost 60 in 3 months. Just from dieting and basic working out no counting calories. Just had to track my carb intake.
>>
>>18583710
I just looked it up, my TDEE minus 500 puts me at 1500 calories per day.

I'll check out the keto diet, thanks.
>>
>>18583726
No problem, definitely up the calories a bit, try it for a few week to a month.
>>
>>18583694
When you lose weight, you use fewer calories. If you want to keep losing weight at the same rate, you need to eat less or exercise more.

Here's an idea: http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>>
>>18583739
I had originally used my fitness pal and entered in my lifestyle and goals and it put me at 1200 calories which is why I stuck to it.

I re-did my TDEE and just put sedentary (which was what I put on My Fitness Pal) and my cutting calorie intake is actually supposed to be 1200. However, now that I work out and became more active, I should up it, I guess.

>>18583794
I was going to try working out twice a day too.
>>
File: MadMenCandace.jpg (18KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
MadMenCandace.jpg
18KB, 600x337px
>1200 calorie diet
Is too low, regardless of gender, height, weight and even activity level.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.