[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone met a girl that isn't an absolute mindfuck when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1427651147243.jpg (18KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
1427651147243.jpg
18KB, 358x350px
Has anyone met a girl that isn't an absolute mindfuck when it comes to arguments.

I dislike arguments, but been bickering a lot with my gf lately, and talking through issues just seems to cause more hassle.

Even when she's done something that's out of order, she'll sometimes adopt this 'Oh you're in a mood now aren't you' as if she's acting like she's suddenly the victim, and go in a mood herself, and almost try to flip it on me make me feel like I'm in the wrong.

When I explain why she's pissed me off, she'll try and justify why what she's done is ok and seems to not acknowledge my own thoughts, or see where I'm coming from. And instead twist my own words, and come back with some skewed counter argument or derail the original point.

When the situation is reversed, I try to listen to her and understand her point of view and will admit when I've acted stupid or hurt her feelings and apologize.

This doesn't always happen, and she is capable of apologizing, but other times, things just blow up because I lose my cool at her attitude.

Maybe I just don't handle myself in thease situations but she's pretty damn good at it
>>
yeah i have, and she broke up with my recently because i didn't back off and let her have her way with it

if you value your relationship learn to let her have her way with arguments until she cools down, then you can make it up to her in the bedroom
>>
Meh.
Reminds me when a long-time boyfriend broke up with me. "I think you're not in love with me, you don't argue with me, all my friends say that girls argue about shit all the time."
I was like wtf?! But he was serious about this bs, and so we parted ways.
Since then I'm convinced you heterosexual guys love the drama, just pretend to hate it.
Unfortunately I still like compromises and I don't mind who is right or wrong, so I wonder if I'll get into a long term relationship again.
>>
>>18583515
are you a troll?
>>
>>18583515
>"I think you're not in love with me, you don't argue with me, all my friends say that girls argue about shit all the time."

Vice versa is M U C H more common in my experience. Also leave out the bit about a future LTR in your next post, no one gives a shit.
>>
>>18583510
so you got dumped because the girl cared more about being right and winning arguments?
>>
>>18583489
>Has anyone met a girl that isn't an absolute mindfuck when it comes to arguments
Haven't you?

Maybe you could try changing yourself then? People don't care to argue for long if the other person isn't arguing with them after all.
>>
>>18583545
That's what I hear as well, but quite hard to imagine for me, cause I also only make friends with girls who are chill.

Like... One of my friends threw a divorce party with her ex-husband, I cannot think of a better proof atm that drama-free people exist...

Whatever you don't give a shit about, just ignore. I also need to vent sometimes, sorry.
>>
>>18583489
I couldnt ever be with someone like that.Next thing you know, shes blaming you for everything she dislikes.
>>
>>18583599
throwing a divorce party sounds like a pretty dramatic way to show how "free-spirited" you are, nothing wrong with it but it just doesn't seem like the kind of people who keep their personal lives to themselves.

i bet you think your girlfriends are "chill" but your opinion doesn't really mean shit when you aren't in a relationship with them.
>>
>>18583489
>Even when she's done something that's out of order, she'll sometimes adopt this 'Oh you're in a mood now aren't you' as if she's acting like she's suddenly the victim, and go in a mood herself, and almost try to flip it on me make me feel like I'm in the wrong.

The woman shrieks as she hits you.
>>
>>18583489
A lot of woman are like this. Most of them will deny it. They make good mom's though
>>
>>18583489
she sounds like she puts up with a lot of your crap. How do we know she's not right
>>
>>18583510
>>18583575
That literally jut happened to me as well.

Was condescending as fuck to me recently and called her out on it, she ended up being the victim and since I didnt back off she broke up with me and blocked.
>>
>>18583489
https://youtu.be/iNSt3wJXZk0
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.