[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get in any trouble simply for chatting up girls and ogling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4925.jpg (69KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4925.jpg
69KB, 600x327px
Can I get in any trouble simply for chatting up girls and ogling at them?

There isnt anything women hate more than ugly men giving them attention, so this is my way of getting back at them. Can I get in any real trouble, assuming I just chat with them?
>>
Who hurt you OP? What pain have you suffered?
>>
>>18583459
Nope chatting at them and oogling at them aint against the law
>>
>>18583459
>this is my way of getting back at them.
That's a really weird way of looking at it, but no, there's no law against talking to people as long as you're not making threats or overt sexual harassment
>>
>>18583470
No, I just intend on making it seem like I'm interested in them. They'll fucking hate seeing an ugly guy talk go them and give them attention.
>>
>>18583928
be careful you might actually end up with a gf doing this
>>
>Oh em gee Becky, the fugliest guy just hit on me like he had a chance! As if! He was, like, a 2/10.

It gives them validation and something to laugh at with their friends later.
>>
>>18583459
>There isnt anything women hate more than ugly men giving them attention
Lol

https://randowis.com/2016/12/03/we-live-in-an-mmo-chapter-4/#more-1701
>>
What exactly are you hoping to accomplish here?
>>
File: 1496883340565.png (2MB, 3072x3118px) Image search: [Google]
1496883340565.png
2MB, 3072x3118px
>>18584711
THIS
OP BE careful you might lose your wizard powers
>>
>>18583459
Watch out if you are in the US.
>>
>>18584740
Yeah of an ugly guy hit on me I wouldn't be mad. Just slightly uncomfortable. And flattered, definitely a confidence boost.

I don't think you're going about this the right way anon. Don't shower for three weeks before you go up to them. No deodorant either. That would make me uncomfortable. Haha.

I've had a mentally ill, 40 y/o, toothless, dirty, annoying man hit on me multiple times. Same guy. It got old after awhile. I was slightly flattered at first but I mean the guy was very undesirable so maybe he just wanted to get his rocks off and decided that telling a girl she's pretty might help him out in that area.
>>
>>18585485
As i said before women are repulsed by ugly guys that pretend they're human beings and approach them
>>
>>18586388
Pretty sure you're just projecting your insecurities on chicks bro. Sounds like you need a hug or something.

If you actually go through with this it'll just give those oh-so-evil women that you hate an ego boost and a story to tell their friends.
>>
>>18584711
implying
>>
No trouble but I wouldn't recommend it. You'd probably just end up hurting yourself.
>>
>>18584711
> feel disgusting and gross because girls don't like you
> never talk to them or try to get a gf
> get so frustrated you decide to make them feel gross by talking to them
> might get a gf doing this
Literally fuck this life senpai
>>
>>18586397
A hug just makes it feel like people are sympathetic to you.
Sympathetic means they understand you're a fucking loser.
No thanks
>>
>I'm gonna show those bad women a lesson by checking them out and talks to them

Do you realize talking to girls and checking them out is how you get a gf?
>>
Regardless of what these other anons have said i still think you ahould do this and if youd be willing to wear a body cam and and upload the videos of interactions id be delighted to see this go down know that some women will overreact and try to draw attention to embarass you but youre not committing a crime so push on and have fun doing it
>>
You need to stop browsing /pol/ and /r9k/; it's very seriously distorting your worldview.
Sjws are a very small minority. Most women are still either indifferent or open to being talked to as long as you're not a creepy neckbearded kekistani mouth breather about it

Oggling is too far though
>>
>>18588893
Most women are not open to ugly guys approaching them. When Chad does it it's being "bold" and "confident" yet an ugly guy doing it is creepy and disgusting.
>>
>>18583928
Most will not give a fuck or will welcome some small talk.
>>
>>18589438
>When Chad does it it's being "bold" and "confident" yet an ugly guy doing it is creepy and disgusting.
You think this is something exceptional in any way? You think guys don't look differently at a girl approaching them depending on whether she's all cute and lovely or fat with manly features?
>>
>>18589493
It's not as bad. Men are not as openly aggressive and don't try to humiliate the girl just because she exists and isn't cute.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.