[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbour in my block of flats just unloaded on me for not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: what a shame.jpg-large.jpg (124KB, 1000x1148px) Image search: [Google]
what a shame.jpg-large.jpg
124KB, 1000x1148px
My neighbour in my block of flats just unloaded on me for not introducing myself to anyone since I moved in a few months ago. Bearing in mind I've only seen maybe 3 out of my 8+ neighbours anyway. This was just when I asked if he had the parcel I ordered, which he had collected then left out in the hall for some unknown reason, and has unsurprisingly gone missing. Anyway, I never went knocking on doors, but I still smile and say hello if I see anyone. I don't think I'm unfriendly, I'm just solitary, hence living on my own here.

Am I an asshole for not introducing myself?
>>
Also, should I now go back around and introduce myself to everyone 6 months later, or should I just pay it no mind and move on with my life?
>>
>>18583386
No. Unless there's something I'm missing, your neighbor is the asshole in this story.
>>
>>18583386
Somewhat. I think it's a good idea that people in your neighborhood know who you are, for example in this situation. Go introduce yourself, it only takes an afternoon. What your neighbor did was unecessarily emotional, but I can understand that it would be annoying for him.
>>
living 4th year in same area, still dont know my neighbors, dont give a fuck
u are not asshole, that neighbor is
who the fuck goes introducing yourself??? cant even imagine that shit
unless someone lives in front of your door or nex to you - might seem polite or helpful in emergency cases, but definutely no need to introduce yourself to everyone
>>
>>18583400
Yeah, I've spoken to a guy who lives on the same floor as me when I saw him, but I've never even met the person next door to me so I have no idea if they even exist.
>>
Bumping to check more opinions.
>>
Your neighbor sounds weird and obsessive.

If you moved in months ago how the fuck does he even know you haven't introduced yourself to everyone?

Seems like a creepy thing to keep tabs on.
>>
>>18583386
Define "unloaded on me"
>>
>>18583507
Oh, he came on OP's face.

"Unloaded" obviously means he flipped the fuck out and made a big deal of him not introducing himself.
>>
>>18583386
Maybe you just unload an ak-47 clip on your asshole piece of shit neighbor. He's being aggressively territorial unless you mistook his comments as dry humor
>>
>>18583386
Either way you need to assert your dominance and piss on his door and keep sending him a ba of dog shit until he returns your parcel
>>
No mate that guy is a fucking asshole god o hate cunts like him. Have a neighbor just like the one you described. He while force himself into situations where he can talk with neighbors and me. Its annoying as fuck cause he is the only bastard to do it. None of the other tenants at the apartment give a fuck who I am. Here's what he likes to do, he has to pay my roommate for internet and can just leave the money in the mail slot but no, this cunt will figure if your home if the lights are on then just knock till one of us answers. Fucking cunt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.