[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop seeking male attention. I'm in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I can't stop seeking male attention.

I'm in a relationship and it's been a year, but anytime I'm need and my boyfriend isn't around I seek attention elsewhere. I go out to the bar to flirt or post nude pictures on soc, but I haven't physically cheated. I've started chatting with strangers on Kik and realized that's a fine line of cheating but I can't stop seeking approval that I'm attractive, beautiful and worthy of affection. I try sending nudes to my boyfriend or sexy texts and he's not very interested and has a low sex drive. Should I leave him or is this behavior something I can fix or will it always come up with another relationship.

Yes I'm a slut with a personality disorder.
>>
>>18583292
You can change, but only you can drive that. In my experience though, once a slut always a slut. Enjoy your life as a cum dumpster because and half decent guy will see through your sharade eventually.
Knew someone similar she hasn't changed in 5-6 years. But she was a cheater, and last time I caught up with her that had not changed
>>
>>18583292
I think what you need is a guy with a higher sex drive (they really aren't that hard to find).
Y'know, someone who will satisfy you more.
>>
go to psychologist or find new dude with better sex drive
dont torture good guy, it is your problem, not his...
>>
>>18583319
I'm thinking that might be it. I really like this guy but I'm just not sexually satisfied.

>>18583315
I am in therapy and one of my main goals is to moved past this mentality but it's almost like an addiction.
>>
>>18583292

Yeah, you're going to need a more attentive guy, or a guy who's comfortable with an open relationship. Just getting closer and closer to the line like that is shitty, both for you and for your guy.

But you should probably also talk to a shrink about it. Having fun with multiple partners while being honest and safe is fine, but it sounds like you're trying to deal with some serious insecurity.
>>
>>18583292
Well fucking stop it then
>>
>>18583292
>yes I'm a slut

Listen. You need to get in bed, take off your panties, put them on your boyfriends face and straddle him with your wet vag dripping onto his belly button. His low sex drive will magically disappear. Men are wired that way.
>>
>>18583456
That occasionally works, but usually he says he regrets doing it because he was tired and didn't get enough sleep. Or that he wasn't in the mood so he didn't like it. If I ask for sex more often he gets upset and says I'm pressuring him and it makes him feel bad that his sex drive isn't high enough. We might have sex once a week, or less. No fooling around outside of that either.
>>
>>18583655
He's a repressed gay. Trust me the only thing that would put a straight man out of the mood is dick problems
>>
>>18583292
i know this is difficult and all, but maybe fucking talk to your boyfriend about this??? just tell him, "dude i need to have sex more to be happy in this relationship" and you two could find some arrangement to make things work. the time you spent typing a post on a thai basket weaving forum about your problems you couldve easily communicated with your boyfriend and maybe find a solution.

and call me a dirty prude, but does he know about you going out and flirting at bars and posting nudes on the internet? i know my boyfriend would absolutely not be okay with that, and i understand why. you should bring these things up no matter what because if he doesn't care, then that could motivate him to focus more on your needs.

seriously, i can't imagine being in a relationship where that's okay. imo that's just degenerate behavior.
>>
He might have low test and or not be attracted to you.
>>
>>18583955
This.

@ op: Put the shoe on the other foot.
How okay are you with your boyfriend posting nudes online and flirting with every vagina that walks by?
>>
>>18583336
>or a guy who's comfortable with an open relationship

Don't listen to this actual cuckold. Open relationships are unhealthy and will just fuel this unhealthy behaviour of yours. That said you're already posting nudes on the internet and bar-hopping in the hopes that someone will take you, so you're likely too far gone at this point.
>>
you are just probably pug ugly, keep going, ugly whores are a good laugh under any and all circumstances
>>
>>18583332
Come on OP its not sexual satisfaction. You crave attention from many men period. It won't matter if you are in a relationship of not. This is all you. Now if you want to be fair to a guy don't get into a committed relationship with them.

You might try exotic dancing IRL. There are look but don't touch places and full contact.
>>
>>18583292
You should leave him. Before he smacks the shit out you or worse
>>
>>18583292
What is your relationship with your father like?
>>
>>18585208
I fell in love with a morbidly obese ugly girl who turned out to be someone who constantly seeks male attention online and deludes herself into thinking it's innocent because she does that whole "no sex stuff" but that's how we started and sure enough she did everything with me
Very painful experience for me, I fell in love and deluded myself into thinking she was my soulmate and someone with a heart of gold.
Then I discovered all of that and I was heart broken
Seems like that lesson that the ugly homely ones really are far worse people than the pretty ones has come back into my life
>>
This sucks, I'll never be in a healthy relationship. If he wasn't attracted to me he could've left or not started dating me in the first place.
>>
>>18585227
Please answer this.

My wife and I just had our first daughter(and child in general).
>>
u r a whore. end of story, faggot
>>
File: 1498887078813.png (140KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498887078813.png
140KB, 622x626px
>>18583292

>Yes I'm a slut with a personality disorder.

0/10

Its like you guys don't even try anymore.
>>
>>18586339
Haha, my dad was emotionally neglectful growing up and would combat my sadness and pain with anger.
>>
You should probably not be in a relationship and just try to live the single life.
Than you can swing from dick to dick and have anyone look at your body without it being a bad thing.
If you stay with this guy you will eventually cheat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbzrsoWKjHs&list=PLDqvbgo0Nzgy1oD34DIeMA0NpK9hR8YgK
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.