[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, 24yo incel here (don't subscribe to all the normie/Chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: punished stannis.png (857KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
punished stannis.png
857KB, 800x512px
So, 24yo incel here (don't subscribe to all the normie/Chad bullshit though, just a quick way of describing it)

I feel entirely hopeless. I'm shy and introverted and not handsome enough to pull off being approached by girls.

I have a healthy circle of friends, too. I'm pretty funny and easygoing with them but with everybody else I need a lot of time to ease up.

Lately I'm just filling my time with hobbies and being a virgin is starting to take a backseat to everything else for me. I still crave a person to accept me but I'm starting to feel like getting into dating and shit would be way too overwhelming at my age. Is this a good way to see it? Or am I just deluding myself?
>>
which country? me female, 23 have simmilar issues, though not virgin, would hang out
>>
>>18583136
>Is this a good way to see it?

What, give up? Here's the thing: You seem to make dating a super important thing in your life. It's not.

Live well, don't close yourself but don't spend too much time thinking about it either. If you get a chance, take it, why not?
>>
>>18583151
Asspain

>>18583158
I would say it's a pretty important thing. I imagine this is something like having a nice dinner with your family. For somebody who has done it or does it regularly it's normal and not a huge thing, for somebody who has ever experienced it it's a big deal.
>>
24 is quite old and many girls won't even think about dating a 24 year old guy
>>
>>18583136
Stop being an incel and talk to women. If you want to date and you think you're worth something, you have to get out there. You'll be surprised to find how many women would love to go out with you. I know this from experience.
>>
>>18584180
This.

Also don't be afraid of rejection. If the conversation seems stilted or awful, THAT CAN BE NORMAL.
Sometimes you're just not compatible.

The first girl I slept with had awful chemistry with me (she was 18 and me 21) and it put me off for a while.
Chatted to a dozen or so people on Tinder and found one girl who just clicked completely. Interests the same, emotional wants the same. Literally perfect and we've been seeing each other since.

Its not age, its when you go for it.

Not gonna lie; its gonna feel really shit at first, especially with rejection. Just try to have fun with the person first and foremost. Looks don't matter if you can make someone laugh and have a good time.
>>
I fucking hate threads like these, there's literally one every day

>Start lifting weights and going to the gym
>Eat better
>Dress better
>Actually groom yourself and get a haircut/facial hair style that fits your face
>Lose some weight if you're above 14%bf
>Take up a hobby that isn't nerdy or introverted, like a sport or something where you have to go outside
>Go clubbing and get hammered to learn how to talk to people and approach girls. Gradually get less drunk as you get more confident

All there is to it boyo. No magic advice, it's all already been said.
>>
It seems like you are putting a lot of emphasis on dating and being a virgin. It seems like this is a big deal to you. You said that you "crave" for a person to accept you romantically. Being like that, craving acceptance that is, is counter-productive for attracting women and keeping them. Desperate guys turn women off and they can smell it. If a woman does fall for you and she finds out you want her more than she wants you then she will eventually leave you more than likely. Do yourself a big favor and read a book called "The Rational Male". It will more than likely go against how you thing from judging by your post. Just read it with an open mind, make sure you got your own shit together and then get out there. Good luck player.
>>
>>18583367
> I imagine this is something like having a nice dinner with your family. For somebody who has done it or does it regularly it's normal and not a huge thing, for somebody who has ever experienced it it's a big deal.
This so much.
>>
>>18584188
Funnily enough I do a few of these already, mainly:

>Start lifting weights and going to the gym
>Eat better
>Dress better
>Actually groom yourself and get a haircut/facial hair style that fits your face
>Lose some weight if you're above 14%bf

I actually do take quite a bit of care of my appearance. The last parts however:

>Take up a hobby that isn't nerdy or introverted, like a sport or something where you have to go outside
>Go clubbing and get hammered to learn how to talk to people and approach girls. Gradually get less drunk as you get more confident
This is the part that bugs me. I am not like that, I am not some guy who drinks a bit and just goes casually chat up people. That's what I meant at the start. It's like I just have to change entirely to be "socially acceptable".

Besides I wouldn't have anything in common with some girl I met on a bar drunk out of my mind. It would be lying to her and to myself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.