[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe my issues will get me beta male of the year but what ever...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 20170730_193955.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_193955.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Maybe my issues will get me beta male of the year but what ever...

She is 25, im 30. She doesnt want to get married. She has miscarraged and 6 months later medically aborted. She has self esteem issues and is literally on fb 24/7. Posting photos of herself and now instagram. The sex is great when we actually have sex... i feel like sex is kinda forced on by me. She likes being restricted so the forcing is something she like but lately she just isnt keen on sex.
If i talk to any chick or go out with any friends, to her im ether cheating or talking about other girls which im not but she wont believe it. She can talk to all the guys on the internet though. We not even friends on fb.

I went shopping with her. Literally she was complaining that all the other girls look way more prettier then her so i spoil her. Get her nails done, hair, threading, clothes. We have a long chat about my needs and i feel like she registered everything. I find messages to her thirsty guy friends on fb that "she treating herself to clothes and dvds."

Fucking pissed off.

Ive broken up with her twice before and she is in tears asking to have me back and I cave because these times she is 100 giving me attention.

Am I beta of the year??
>>
This girl sounds like she doesn't respect her father. NEVER commit long term to a girl who doesn't respect her father.
You're only a beta male if you stay with her.
>>
It's clearly obvious you should just break up and stay that way. If you're willing to dish out that kind of cash for a day out, spend it on a woman that will actually appreciate it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.