[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get Stacey? What is a step by step guide. Non-meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 5001.webm (1MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
5001.webm
1MB, 576x432px
How do I get Stacey? What is a step by step guide. Non-meme advice, please.
>>
look good and have a lot of money to spend on her bullshit. godspeed, anon.
>>
>>18582167
Be a chad
>>
There is no mathematical formula that will make women like you
>>
>Stacey
There is no non-meme advice for a literal meme question.
>>
>>18582203
Yes there is you moron.

f(x,y,z) = ax+by+cz

Where:
x=income
y=hours per day spent on appearance
z=physical strength
a,b,c=coefficients

Maximize this value and your probability of getting Stacy increases
>>
Get a good hair cut and get your eye brows threaded
That'll get enough attention
>>
>>18582222
I didn't say you couldn't hedge your bets, smartass, by point was that social engineering is more art than science. Even if there were a step by step guide to picking up girls who exist in a black and white worldview, you'd still have to practice.
>>
if she likes to stay with you, the rest is ec
>>
>>18582167
stacey wants HEIGHT FACE FRAME + MONEY thats why chad gets them. To want a high maintenance pet that gives bjs every fornight is a foolhardy endeavour.
>>
Well first step is probably to ask some one other than the great people of 4chan.
>>
File: lol.jpg (31KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31KB, 622x415px
>>18582442
>HEIGHT FACE FRAME
Give some ranges.
>>
>>18582474
high
>>
"Hi Stacey, do you want to [insert activity that interests you both, eg. drinking]"
If she says yes, you win. If she says no, you save wasted time, because a girl will make up her mind within 10 seconds of meeting you whether she wants to sleep with you or not. It is very difficult to change this, and usually not worth the effort
>>
>>18582426
This.
Just b urself bro. It works for me ;)
>>
>>18582167
>What is a step by step guide.

You trolling, right? This shit next to "non-meme advice" is trolling.
>>
>>18582219
This.

Step 1 : Stop assuming every hot / fit girl is the same person
>>
>>18582167
Where's that video from?
>>
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the whole point of the Stacey meme that Stacey is actually supposedly vapid and unintelligent, therefore probably emotionally dull and uninteresting, underneath whatever great looks or life she has? why the fuck would you want a Stacey then? Why not a Martha? Or a fuckin Clare? Or a Lily?

wanna get a Stacey for real? Get the fuck off 4chan.

Wanna get a Clare / Martha? Get the fuck off 4chan
>>
>>18582167
1st, realize that you're trying to get a type of girl that society wants

2d form a real bond with a real girl you like

3 happynes
>>
>>18583205

Even better: let's stop inventing retarded archetypes for girls and labeling them with common names
>>
>>18583205

The whole point of the Stacey meme is for lonely neckbeards to try to convince themselves that the girls they can't get aren't worth having. It's a sour grapes meme.

Now, don't get me wrong: most people, male or female, aren't worth knowing. But this thing in particular is about feeling inferior and lonely and reacting with resentment.
>>
>>18582167
Be Chad.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.