[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>breakup with partner >now feel constantly depressed >feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: MasterFeel.png (60KB, 664x793px) Image search: [Google]
MasterFeel.png
60KB, 664x793px
>breakup with partner
>now feel constantly depressed
>feel like nobody loves me
>world feels empty
>want to commit suicide

I know how pathetic it all sounds but its how I feel. She made every rotten little thing about life seem like its gonna be okay. Now I have nothing. Im back to being the loser that sits at home all day sulking. She built me up when I was nothing. Now im back where I started. Just a shambled pathetic mess.
>>
Every up has it's down.

I think we have a tendency to stagnate after leaving a relationship. We become dependent on our partners without realizing it, so when they're inevitably taken from us, we don't know how to react.

What you need to do is kick-start your life again. Get out, and do shit. No, you won't want to immediately, but keep forcing yourself to go out and you'll eventually discover a reason you want to.

The world isn't over, only a single chapter. The happiness you've felt with your partner is not the end of it all, but a brief memory and experience you can carry forward towards eventually learning to form a bond with somebody else.
>>
This is going to sound cliche as fuck. Breakups suck, especially when you really love the other person. But that only means that they weren't right for you in the long run. I've been EXACTLY where you are right now - twice, actually - so believe me when I tell you things do get better. Breaking up with someone you love can feel like the end of the world, and your mind must be spiraling with "what-ifs" and if-onlys".

But you need to stand on your own two feet, get back out there, and find the person who will make the problems with the world melt away again. And if you're serious about contemplating suicide, I strongly recommend talking to friends, family, anybody you'd trust to help guide you through it. If all else fails, try seeing a therapist or attending a local group whose members are going through the same thing (trust me, they're out there). There's no shame in getting help from others when you're down like this. Things will get better for you, but in the meantime, there's no reason you have to suffer by yourself.
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>18581874
I relate to your feelings, OP.

Own the pain, embrace that depression, it will be yours now. This pain will grow you as a person and define you later on in life, whetever you look for a new girl or in other areas of your life.

Just don't commit suicide or do anything fatal, that will be that one mistake you can never recover from, unlike any kind of emotional pain.

Stay strong, OP, most people go through pain of break up, you are not that special.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.