[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw being ghosted by literally everyone >sent around a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fake-news.jpg (463KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
fake-news.jpg
463KB, 1024x819px
>tfw being ghosted by literally everyone
>sent around a combined total of fifty messages and calls across twenty different people (friends and family) since may
>nothing. absolutely nothing.

Am I really that awful a person? And the worst part is I'm thirty-one and increasingly unable to meet people any more. I can't believe how looked down upon I've been by everyone. Never thought I was this reviled by everyone.

So how effective are exit bags? Since pure(r) helium is harder to get hold of these days.
>>
>>18581798
> how effective are exit bags?
To be honest, I don't see many reports of people using them, maybe they're just a meme. Looks claustrophobic as fuck to me.

As for people, oh well, it happens. I can't stand people really, so I can't fully understand how you feel. I guess it's easy to meet new people if you are willing to bare them.
>>
>>18581798
What did you type in the message?

I also feel like you have left something unsaid, OP. Have you pulled some bad shit recently to leave others in such bewilderment?
>>
>>18581824
>What did you type in the message?
They were all different messages about general conversation stuff or "hellos" and what not. Or casual comments that go unreplied.

>Have you pulled some bad shit recently to leave others in such bewilderment?
Not that I know of. People often never reveal if you did something or not. :(
>>
if you single and lonely, go for those stupid 20-25 yo girls, they want attention, so if lonely is good to hook up with them.
I was 21 and fucked guy 28, both happy, but later had to split up cuz he had normal old gf... but would go for another older d... (23 yo now) ;)
>>
>>18581838
Maybe you were being overbearing or sending them without any context? It's strange when you say you sent out messages to friends/family and get no replies at all.
>>
>>18581858
>Maybe you were being overbearing or sending them without any context?
I try not to be. One of the reasons why I keep my messages as casual and in small doses (to specific individuals) as possible.

>It's strange when you say you sent out messages to friends/family and get no replies at all.
Wish I knew. If I was that bothersome to everybody, that just makes things worse, and me a more awful person. :(
>>
>>18581872
Are you sure that they got your messages? There is a chance you didn't press send, messed up the address or them not using those accounts.
>>
>>18581893
These were virtually all text messages (Skype for one person). So there isn't away to tell if they received and read them. Though a couple Facebook Messages I sent in April still read as unread.
>>
>>18581838
>People often never reveal if you did something or not. :(
That depends on how open you are in your communication with others, my friend. People protect themselves. Perhaps they all felt you wanted something they aren't willing to give without trust. If it's been a long while since you last spoke, the way you open to them might very well influence their responses. Be honest and tell people that you are reaching out because you need someone to talk to. All hope is not lost, just because your first attempt didn't reach them in the right way.
>>
>>18581847
I didn't read the OP: the post
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.