[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I not straight? I've only had one girlfriend in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 240x160px
Am I not straight?

I've only had one girlfriend in my life, it was 2 years long and we just sort of drifted apart. I've spent a year alone and haven't felt lonely, just kind of doing my own thing. But a couple days ago I was introduced to this one person, they were very cute and I asked them out. Our coffee date went very well and we agreed to do it again, but then I figured out that the girl I asked out was trans. Surprisingly I didn't have much of a reaction, I couldn't even tell, they were cuter and girlies than a lot of girls I know and more interesting. I've always prized myself as a very manly man, complete old school guy. Yet I'm actually thinking of pursuing this. I have no clue what this person has downstairs but I almost feel like I don't care if I like them. So am I like, bisexual or something? I'm 22, don't really understand why I'm feeling this.
>>
>>18581791
Doesnt really mean you're gay,i think you found a truly interesting person that you like and them being trans shouldn't really bother you much unless you are really just trying to get into their pants
>>
>>18581791
You are not bisexual if you are not attracted to her feminine penis, you are just a confused straight guy.

It's OK to feel like this, OP, but you have to come to terms with the fact xe might not have a pussy and this will complicate the situation if you should one day get in bed with xir.

You might want to consider looking for an actual girl for a more wholesome relationship.
>>
why do you care? she looks like a girl so you should be straight;
if you find dick there - you go gay automatically?
its just labels now. When you go to point where you have sex you will know depending on what that lady has. If you see dick and dont want it = straight. if pussy and dont want it= gay?
you are actually just confused because she trans, but i respect you that you didnt freak out.
so wait until sex part and then you will know
>>
I also want to add that this >>18581805 guy's advice is legit if you are merely considering a kind of friendship.
>>
>>18581791
trans people are mentally unstable, you need to think long and hard if its worth it
>>
OP here, I made it pretty clear that I'm not looking for anything long term, I have too much I'm working on. They didn't seem to mind and are still willing to try more dates so I figure this will either lead to a new friend or we are going to end up having sex.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.