[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's fucking hot in this god forsaken piece of shit state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6554.gif (36KB, 206x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6554.gif
36KB, 206x200px
It's fucking hot in this god forsaken piece of shit state called california. Can't sleep because it's too fucking hot and the ac is shit. What are some good blankets for warm weather? Any specific brand or type? What do you use?
>>
No, you need a fan. They use very little electricity or batteries
>>
>>18581567
Yeah sure. I can't sleep without a blanket though.
>>
>>18581565
Learn all about the joys of floor fans. What you need to do is put it in a corner angle it up towards the exact opposite corner on the ceiling. It'll circulate the air from bottom to top in the room, and give you a nice across-the-body breeze.

Also, blankets in hot weather? lmfao u fag. Use a single top bedsheet.
>>
>>18581565
High velocity fan will let you use whatever blankets you want.
>>
>>18581571
Grow up. It get hot where I live to I've learned to not use a blanket. Be a big boy.
>>
I learned an interesting trick overseas that you could try. If you take a bath before bed (note bath, not shower) in water as hot as you can stand, your body will naturally feel cool after you get out. Sometimes for several hours; more than long enough for most people to fall asleep.

If that doesn't work, you could try applying dark curtains to your windows to prevent sunlight from heating up your room as much. Combined with a cheap office fan, this could make the heat not nearly as bad.

Finally, make sure you stay hydrated. Your body's ability to cool itself is directly proportionate to how much water you put in it. I imagine your California summers and my Texas ones aren't that different, so a few glasses of water could spell the difference between heat relief and heat stroke.
>>
>>18581565
get a cold bath before going to bed and buy a good floor fan.

t. 40C summer here, how much I miss winter.
>>
I live in Phoenix AZ and yeah it gets hot here. over 120f in the daytime sometimes. Just sleep in your underwear on top of your sheets, not under. I mean all my friends do it too.Also maybe invest in a Window AC unit, they are really not all that expensive and very easy to install.
>>
>>18581565
Fuck you, nigger. I live in Florida. I would LOVE some dry California heat for once.

Enjoy your life with low humidity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.