[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to take a girl on a date but I'm afraid of boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1440x1080px
I want to take a girl on a date but I'm afraid of boring her. My sense of humor is awful
>>
>>18581434
similar boat, if theres one thing 4chan has wronged me on over the years, its that my sense if humour is fucked, making it near impossible to be the funny guy i am to women
end my life
end my life
>>
>>18581434
Okay stay home. Why are you even asking people out on dates if you're so boring?

But for real anon just practice a ton of jokes/funny lines, be confident.
>>
>Man be yourself, talk about the things you really like, if you have guilty pleasures or interest really fucked up dont event mention eg weeb trash or shit like that
>if you want to be funny just watch some random stand up or comedy you will find one funnier and you will talk about that or just improvise things
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>18581445
>Okay stay home. Why are you even asking people out on dates if you're so boring?
>>
>>18581434
I did what you did and confronted my fear.
Long story short, it was a terrible first 'date' and I consider never doing them again...only to realize maybe what I did was an actual good date.

Who the fuck knows, but if she REALLY didn't like you or was, she would immediately find ways to end it subtly and scatter away.

For my 'date'...she actually stuck around with me even 30 minutes past her time to come home. She had a LOT to talk about and she enjoyed talking with me a lot. I gave her feedback and shit and essentially got away with 70(her)/30(me) ratio of conversation.

We got lunch together, talked about pasts and what we're doing now, making plans on the future, shared some hobbies, etc. I was fucking bored and sad and might've gotten shut down, but I rolled on and tried to salvage it. I somehow did and she was pretty damn happy.

We can all do it, but we have to deal with being bored and sad to impress her...kinda.
>>
>>18581548
this is really encouraging anon
>For my 'date'...she actually stuck around with me even 30 minutes past her time to come home. She had a LOT to talk about and she enjoyed talking with me a lot. I gave her feedback and shit and essentially got away with 70(her)/30(me) ratio of conversation.
this would be considered a success to me
>>
>>18581434
>I want to take a girl on a date but I'm afraid of boring her. My sense of humor is awful

Eh. If you find the right person, their sense of humor matches yours too.

I have a dry as fuck sense of humor, that's also random and eclectic as fuck.

I will literally connect the most abstract of thoughts and completely derail the conversation, because you used a word that has a separate, almost archaic meaning, and I decided to be obtuse and intentionally misinterpret it.

And I do it with a completely straight face, with no change in tone, and will just wait for you to figure it out because it personally amuses me to see how far I can take it before you realize what's going on.

Needless to say, my sense of humor is not for everyone, and most people don't even catch it when I make a joke unless I intentionally make it obvious.

But my girlfriend loves it and thinks it's funny because her own humor is pun filled and silly, and it somehow weirdly matches my own abstract, tangential humor.
>>
>>18581434
If she likes you she'll laugh at almost any joke you say.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.