[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf's aunt has terminal cancer and the last couple of weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1424116754647.jpg (80KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
1424116754647.jpg
80KB, 720x446px
Gf's aunt has terminal cancer and the last couple of weeks she spends all day in the hospital. The problem is she has lost all interest in me and intimacy and she won't even let me touch her hand.
I try to support her (I drive her to the hospital etc) and I never bring up the subject of sex or try to initiate anything intimate.
What can I do to not lose her? (We've only been together for 2 months before this happened)
>>
>>18581420
>she won't even let me touch her hand

Its not just her aunt being in the hospital.
>>
>>18581426
what do you mean
>>
>>18581432
Something else is going on. A "normal" person in that situtation would be comforted by physical reassurance (such as holding a hand). There is more to this story, whether you realize it or not.
>>
>>18581446
I too was suspicious at first but she's usually very open with me. For example she told me that a doctor was hitting on her.
>>
>>18581420
If it were me, I would do something to take her mind off of it. What are her interests?
>>
>>18581488
I asked her to take her shopping or for a road trip... She just doesn't have any time and she's very tired.
>>
File: liam 3.jpg (121KB, 1147x1037px) Image search: [Google]
liam 3.jpg
121KB, 1147x1037px
>>18581492
Does she like dogs? If so, I would pick one up and give it to her. Some people are uncomfortable with opening up to people, because they just try to fix things, but are way more interested in taking comfort from creatures that can't talk.

It's hard for a chick to remain depressed when they have other responsibilities and that responsibility is cute.
>>
>>18581481
>she banged the doctor
>>
>>18581420
>2 months
>not comforted by physical contact
>you drive her to hospital and shit
>doctor hit on her
This has to he a troll, c'mon
However if it isn't:
It's time to dip
>>
>>18581494
She has no time.
The first few days she'd say 'I'm sorry that you don't see me very often'
Now she says things like 'Don't expect anything from my.. I am emotionally empty' and things like that.
>>
>>18581501
>She has no time to pet a dog, while making sure its food and water is full.

How old is she? You say she's there all day, every day. Does she not have a job? I dunno, man. This would be setting off all sorts of red flags for me. Not "cheating," flags, but "unstable," flags.
>>
>>18581501
she's planning on breaking up with you while being able to walk away without any blame. she's trying to make you irritated so you get into an argument and then she walks away. of course it doesn't matter if you do or not. at worst she'll walk away and maybe think about how much of a slut she is.

it's over.
>>
>>18581512
>>18581496
Not OP, but thank goodness we have so many mind readers on /adv/.
>>
>>18581509
She's 30. No job.
Some days she even stays overnight at the hospital.
>>
>>18581515
Huge red flag. How does she support herself?
>>
>>18581518
She's staying with her parents.
I'm from southern europe so it's kinda normal here kek.
>>
>>18581522
She's a 30 year old woman who has never had a responsibility in her life. I would find this hugely concerning.
>>
Did her aunt condition get significantly worse in the last couple of weeks? I mean maybe she just feels depressed because of her aunt dying soon.
>>
>>18581536
yes she is depressed... she has days to live.
>>
>>18581420
It is a dreadful discovery for anyone to have to make, but the sad fact is that there are some things in the world more important than your horniness.
>>
>>18581540
It's not necessarily going to end when the aunt dies. You know that, right? She's gonna be haunted for months, especially with no job and no real responsibilities.
>>
>>18581540
Then it's kinda normal that she doesn't feel like doing much.
If you really like her wait until aunt dies and support her though the loss, it will provide closure for her and maybe she will start being herself again.
If the fact that you aren't having sex is a problem idk, be a cunt and break up while she's depressed for a family member dying slowly in front of her
>>
>>18581550
ofcourse it's not a problem not having sex.
And ofcourse I am commited to supporting her.

I was just asking advice about her behaviour that seemed odd to me.
>>
>>18581496
/this OP her "aunt" will be "terminal" for a long time
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.