[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't do anything herself >Won't wash clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Caracal001.jpg (496KB, 1613x1669px) Image search: [Google]
Caracal001.jpg
496KB, 1613x1669px
>Can't do anything herself
>Won't wash clothes even if she's got nothing left to wear
>Makes shitty mac and cheese even if I had planned to make real food
>Diet Coke cans, half-empty, everywhere
>Can't function in mild clutter, barely functions anyways, is the source of a good portion of the clutter
>Has no hobbies of her own, ergo mine are secondary to whatever she wants to do
>Doesn't listen to me, "Anon, why didn't you say something?"
>"You need to make decisions more often, I can't be the one deciding everything." Doesn't like my decisions
>Self concious to the point of refusing affection, expects me to be ready any given time she's feeling affectionate

Why do I put up with this?
>>
>Why do I put up with this?
Because you're scared of being alone.
>>
>>18581367
I. Love. You.
>>
>>18581367
Am I, though? I was an only child, my parents were never around, I've never needed many friends. I could do so much better on my own; I'd be able to take care of myself. I could start running again, actually have time for my favorite things instead of driving her places at the drop of a hat.

Instead I quit my job to move halfway across the country for her grad school, which I cannot in good faith say I expect her to be happy with/complete.

Oh, and
>Takes hours at a time in the bathroom doing god knows what
>>
>>18581385
Exactly. Now that you've experienced what it's like to have someone, you don't want to let them go and go back to being alone.
>>
>>18581397
I remain thoroughly unconvinced, but I'll sleep on the thought.
>>
>>18581363
she must be gorgeous....
>>
I was in exact scenario more than a year ago. Glad I dumped her, she was like a fucking anchor to my ankle.
>>
>>18581363
Maybe you just like parenting her.
>>
probably because shes very hot, if not then you are a retard
dont marry her under any circumstances
>>
>>18581363

Because routine makes us feel safe. I say break up. Find a nicer routine.
>>
>>18581419
Dude you made a thread clearly outlying that you would be better off breaking up with that girl. You still don't break up.
You are afraid of being alone, period.
>>
Becayse you're pussy who refuses to believe thay he can do better.
>>
>>18581419
You can lie to us, but you can't lie to yourself. Either that pussy game is extrodinary or you're afraid of lonilness. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>18581419
Your father didn't raise you properly.
>>
Because you're a doormat.
>>
A partner should only make your life better, not worse than being alone.
>>
>>18582552
this
>>
Divorce her and marry a Stacey.
>>
>>18581436
>>18581707
I'm not sure you would find her that attractice...
>>18582455
I'm a lardass who probably can't. I get told I look like Jack Black, who is not particularly a paragon of manliness.
>>18582527
My father didn't raise me- he's not a bad person, per se, but he's tought me more about who not to be than who to be.
>>18582567
What defines a Stacey?
>>
>Dump her
>take 9 months to get in shape
>focus on improving your self esteem
>date someone that makes you happy
Do those four steps in that order and your life will considerably improve.
>>
I'm having the same problem OP. Wife is a lazy bum and I work my butt off.
>>
>>18581363

Don't
>>
File: 1498171859679.jpg (5KB, 240x201px) Image search: [Google]
1498171859679.jpg
5KB, 240x201px
>>18581363
>Won't wash clothes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.