[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Took a drug test today as part of pre employment at USS. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501646708569.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
1501646708569.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
I Took a drug test today as part of pre employment at USS. They required a hair test, and the lady measured 1 spot on my head and said it was .2cm off. I know for a fact that i have hair that is the required legnth, she was just short, and/or lazy, plus i was nervous and beta. So an under arm sample was taken. I know that the cut off is 90 days for employment here, (on a normal head hair sample, the lab will cut it down to 1.5 inches before doing the test, which gives 3 months). And ive been good for at least that long, if not 120 days. Ive also seen alot about how armpit hair hasnt had that much study and could potentially read out to 4-5 months if not longer... so im Freaking out because i cant remember the last time i smoked. I just know that for certain, it was at the very least 90 days ago, if not weeks more. And when i did smoke, i would take like 2-4 puffs every other day (plus im skinny and sweat almost half a gallon at work every day).... so that aside

TLDR:
What does this mean? I cant find anything on the web about it. The test was done by psychemedics and i have this code for the test... i see that "501 HAIR H: AM CO OPOM" was checked. Does that mean that they wont look for cannabis (CB or THC)?
It sounds like they are looking fod amphetamine, cocaine, and opiates... of course this is only a carbon copy, so could that 'CO' actually be a 'CB'?
>>
>>18581220
Dunno. But don't do something if you aren't willing to face the consequences for doing it.
>>
Does it matter? Worrying about it isn't going to change anything.
>>
don't worry about it dude, they're not going to fuss over some pot as long as you made sure to mention you've smoked before on your application when it asks about drug use. if you didn't bring it up and they do find pot then that's not only a morality issue but your honesty too.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.