[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /adv/, I only come here when shit gets fucky. I am in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1493685183536.jpg (461KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493685183536.jpg
461KB, 900x900px
Hello, /adv/, I only come here when shit gets fucky.

I am in a weird dilemma at the moment. I have currently been dating this girl for around 3 years, she's as good as it gets as what a 'good girlfriend' would be considered as, i'd even say she's wife material. She's very adaptable and has adopted all my passions but isn't truly passionate about them. She says she loves me and I say it back, but the spark is barely there, it was barely there to begin with but yet I stay with her because I have yet to run into anyone better...

But, back in highschool I briefly dated a girl for half a year that I happened to massively click with and I felt an incredible spark with her. We ended up breaking up due to a childish fight and both our parents were very strict and wouldn't let either of us out of the house for the most part, so we broke up on bad terms and didn't talk until 4 years later. We have all the same passions and she's definitely true to them. Not to mention she's way fucking hotter now than she was back then. One of our last conversations was that she would consider trying again years later.

Well, I just went to get dinner with her. She has a new boyfriend that she says is "alright", she's literally perfect as far as my checklist goes, and I could feel a massive boost of motivation that I haven't felt in years by just being in her presence. As of right now, I don't mind that she has a boyfriend or waiting until they crash and burn. We live a few hours apart as I have moved away for college. I just don't know what to do when the time comes and I am out of college and could possibly hit her up again... I feel bad about the girl I am with because she is genuinely a good girlfriend and I could possibly see us getting married. But my old ex and I never got far and I want to finish what I started with her, we were going to sleep together the coming weekend but then we broke up. I miss our spark and today at dinner it was as if we were still a couple...
>>
Grass is greener syndrome.

Also does your girlfriend know that you had dinner with your ex?
>>
File: 00153685.png (223KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00153685.png
223KB, 833x1200px
OP here:

I have always had her passively in the back of my mind throughout the years and I purposely waited these long years for her to mature and for my self to also mature and get my shit in general. I have the patience to wait, but tonight was a real shell shocker due to the overwhelming emotions of not love, but pure motivation. Its as if I have been off the plug for years and finally got my groove back, and the second I dropped her back off at home I have returned to my simple self.

I have dated plenty of girls but this specific one really moves me for some reason.

What would you do?
If you have any advice or would like to know more I can provide.

I am truly torn because I know I could easily have a stable future with the girl I have now and she is truly head over heels for 'us'. I really just wish I could take a break and try being with my ex again for a year or two so I could really compare and contrast, but things are clearly not all that easy... If I ended up staying with my current girlfriend, I know for a fact that for the rest of my life I would continue to wonder "What if I did try rekindling with the ex, what might have come from it"

Thank you to those who have read through my emotional rambling.
>>
File: 1493670811830.jpg (148KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1493670811830.jpg
148KB, 850x850px
>>18581213
OP here:

Yes, I agree completely. And I can't get over it even years after.

Yeah, she knew. She didn't like it initially, but quickly let me do what I wanted. She trusts me and I wouldn't betray her.
>>
>>18581228
>She trusts me and I wouldn't betray her.
But you would, don't even pretend you wouldn't if you got the chance.
>>
File: 1493663206950.jpg (604KB, 1200x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1493663206950.jpg
604KB, 1200x1268px
>>18581232
OP here:

I wouldn't, I have been in plenty situations where I could have but didn't.
And besides, she's really into girls and we have had a handful of mff threesomes so really I have no reason to cheat or fuck her over in anyway.
>>
>>18581244
>I wouldn't, I have been in plenty situations where I could have but didn't.
Yeah, but your ex is 'different'. You would fuck her in a heartbeat if you knew there was no chance your girlfriend wouldn't find out. Don't lie.
>>
>>18581247
OP here:

Anon, I am not trying to be a saint here but it isn't sex that I am after, I have had plenty of that, even with girls that would be considered hotter than her by far, and it really isn't a priority in life anymore as I get it on a regular basis. Sex is only the cherry on top but what I am really after is the spark and natural motivation I had with her and that I would be with someone who is completely in sync with me.

When we were dating, despite the stress, I was infinitely more productive with her by my side. All my grades boosted from middle B's to high A's and I even had the highest grade in one of my classes.

This is why I don't give two shits about her current bf probably fucking the shit out her every night, cuz I am doing the same with my current gf and we bang other chicks together.

She's a fucking wild card and its hard to mentally cope with shit. I almost wish we never met so I could mentally be free from this borderline autism.
>>
>>18581268
anon, I am the voice of reason, listen to me.

if you get back with your ex, you're going to:
- enjoy it for the first month
- emotionally scar your girlfriend
- emotionally scar yourself over time
- break up with your ex again
- come back to us whining and we'll tell you that you fucked up.

Stay with your current girl and be faithful and satisfied with your loving girl. Or risk the consequences. The grass will forever be greener.
>>
>>18581221
>compare and contrast

I would tell you to kill yourself but your girlfriend doesn't deserve the pain that would cause her, so instead I'll tell you to grow the fuck up and be a faithful and loving man for your future wife. Quit screwing around with your ex. You fucked up even having dinner with her.
>>
File: 1493667440142.jpg (585KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
1493667440142.jpg
585KB, 1200x896px
>>18581313
Now that the dust has settled. My plan now is to just wait out the few more years left until I have my masters then see whats going on then.

Things might be completely different then. But for now I will enjoy my current rekindled friendship and see where things take me.

I don't ultimately know what to do, but that is what I will do for now,
>>
>>18581317
We don't live in a perfect world now.
>>
>>18581326
>But for now I will enjoy my current rekindled friendship and see where things take me.
What a moronic idea. You're inevitably going to cheat and you're obviously trying to find some way to justify it.
>>
>>18581201

OP, all these losers in here have no real advice to give you. you came to the wrong place, ask a close friend or something. there's nothing but butthurt NEET virgins here who maturbate all day. I agree that anything could happen, I would wait it out as well and just keep her as a friend. you seem mature enough to be able to handle that, keep a level head and don't settle unless you know for sure. if you don't think your girlfriend now is the one, then wait until she is the one or move elsewhere. you're still young and have a long time to go, just continue to be patient like you are now. good luck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.