[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I STOP ANXIETY AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1489358563502.jpg (47KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489358563502.jpg
47KB, 421x500px
HOW DO I STOP ANXIETY AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I've been hospitalized twice for this and other shit. I've learned some techniques but honestly none of them work for that constant low-key 24/7 hairtrigger-away-rom-panic feeling.

I'm tired all the time from being wired all the time. I feel like I'm going insane. Doc doesn't want me on long term benzos (and honestly I don't want to either), plus he's out of town for the next month or so.

Also before you say "ayyy lmao weed" I've smoked on and off and marijuana does nothing for or against my anxiety.
>>
>>18581037
so then don't go on long term anxiety medicine, take it short term and only in a dose that is required to help you.
>>
>>18581067

My problem is a long term one though and my doctor is out of town.
>>
>>18581078
how is it long term? If you can become comfortable with whatever is causing the anxiety then you wont need them long term. anxiety isn't caused by nothing.
>>
>>18581081

>anxiety isn't caused by nothing

I think you need to learn what clinical anxiety is Anon.
>>
>>18581083
Please explain it to me Dr. 1-minute-Google.
>>
>>18581098

Anxiety can be caused by an external force or an internal one. Anxiety becomes an issue when nothing is happening but you feel anxious. That's when it's called an anxiety disorder.

That's it.

>Dr. 1-minute-Google.
Lol
>>
What's wrong with benzo's? I have GAD, and it really help me feel better. I don't get mentally ill people's adversion to medicine. Not coming after you, I just think you should reconsider
>>
Go do therapy m8, only way sometimes. Meds only do about 30% of the work. Therapy is the key too beating anxiety. I suggest cognitive behavioural therapy. Helped me greatly to the point that I forget I have anxiety most of the time
>>
>>18581037

>Stop fapping so often
>Sleep regular hours
>Get fit
>Get some sunlight
>Eat better
>Join a club

And change your perspective. I used to be very disheartened by the thought that I won't be rid of panic attacks till I die, until one day it occured to me that fighting a(n inner) daemon until the end of the world (for you) is metal as fuck.
I'm better now.
>>
>be me skinny faggot from small town who was constantly bullied through school
>lose all my friends
>think im starting to turn schizophrenic
>go in to pub last year with a friend and get beaten by a group of 4/5 cunts for no reason

>Quit my job, start doing manual labour 6 times a week
>Started going to the gym lifting weights 2 times a week
>Started boxing 2 times a week
>Started MMA 2 times a week

>Go from 9 stone to 11.5 stone in a year

>go into same pub and start fight with ring leader of said people
>bang him out
>his boy tries to pull me back
>lay him the fuck out
>Lay the boy who tried to break that fight up

>gain respect from everyone in the pub
>has no social anxiety now
>>
>>18581037
Being properly raised by your father would have resulted in you having significantly less anxiety.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.