[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about breaking it off with my girlfriend. Been dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: indians-chief-wahoo-mascot.jpg (169KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
indians-chief-wahoo-mascot.jpg
169KB, 1920x1200px
Thinking about breaking it off with my girlfriend. Been dating for a few months and she still isn't over her ex, it's been an emotional roller coaster that I can't keep doing. She has a kid whom I have grown attached to, and her inconsistency with how she feels about me is fucking killing me, I have never felt so suicidal in my life until I got thrown into this fucking mess. She claims she loves me and that we are a family but it's hard to believe with her not being over her ex. They fucked right before we started dating and then continued to talk to him up until about a month ago as soon as he got himself another girlfriend. When I am with her everything usually seems alright, she has a lot of mental issues, has full on panic attacks which I don't mind and I am there for her whenever it happens, but I feel like I am getting shafted pretty hard, she tells me "Oh I'm trying to get over him, but I am still in love with him" Why would she tell me she loves me then? Am I straight being cucked? Thinking of packing up my bags and relocating to western US and try to make something with music as it's one of the only things I am passionate and have a talent with.
>>
>>18580994
And she just called me saying she was over at his house, man fuck this shit.
>>
>>18580994
>>18581041
Holy fuck dude. Sorry to hear. How long have you been with her?
>>
>>18580994
Are you me?
My exgf was in the same boat:
>kid with her ex
>ex always in the way
>knew before going in that since kid, her ex would ofc be around but it befane pretty clear that it was more then for the kids sake
>she enjoyed spending time with him much too much
>after about 8months of frustration that it wasn't changing I told her: I am uncomfortable with how close you are with your ex and I can't have that anymore: I'm trying to figure out how serious we are but it's impossible when you are so inconsistent about what role he should have.

At first she said "I'm sorry, I will try to do ot better, I don't want to loose you blablabla"
>Paraphrased
But nothing really changed so I broke IP with her.
>barely a month later she was back together with this guy
>>
>>18581203
What's fucked is this isn't even baby daddy..
>>
>>18581170
3 months, I let my guard down too much
>>
>>18581267
youre right. once she heads over to her ex's its over
ghost her, dont let her get in your head, and back up your bags
>>
>>18580994
>3 months
>we are a family
Ok
>>
>>18581299

Yeah I know, I'm autistic for believing that.
>>
>>18580994
Just...

Leave.

You do not start a relationship STILL being in love with someone else. You have a rebound maybe. But not a serious relationship.

You are not happy.
She has someone else she'd rather be with.

Just go.

She needs to be alone to figure her own shit out.

You can't help her.

And you deserve to be able to have your own life with someone who actually wants to be with you.

And that kid deserves to not get his head fucked over and over-attached to someone who probably won't be around for long.
>>
>>18581341
You pushed me to break it off, it hurt me like a mother fucker but thank you. Time to move on with my life.
>>
>>18581372
Yes, leave tonight if you can. Tell the kid youre sorry if he's with you right now, tell him "your mom doesn't want me to be here." Maybe hire a sitter to wait with him until the mom comes back so you don't get into trouble for child endangerment.
>>
>>18581388
>Tell the kid youre sorry if he's with you right now, tell him "your mom doesn't want me to be here."

Wut?

Why would you drop a potential bombshell like that on your way out?

That almost sounds like you're TRYING to make trouble in that kids life.

Don't put blame and try to make her the bad guy. Don't be petty and stir the pot.

There doesn't even need to be a sorry. Sorry implies someone fucked up--Even if someone did, why does a child need to know about that?

Say good bye, that you had an awesome time hanging out with them, and wish them the best.

>>18581372
Good on you anon, sorry what I said hurt, but I genuinely hope it helps you in the long run.

Best of wishes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.