[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attempt to carry out rape fantasy >turns out my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: big eyes15.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
big eyes15.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>attempt to carry out rape fantasy
>turns out my girlfriend was actually raped at some point
>RIP my relationship

Im past sadness, i just can't believe my fucking luck. Well, sucks to be me. How are you guys doing?
>>
you are supposed to tie her up so she cannot leave or utter words to break up with you.
>>
The fact that you couldn't communicate to the point where you didn't even think to ask her if it was okay with her means that your relationship was inevitably doomed to begin with.
>>
>>18580929
its not rape if it is agreed upon.
rape fantasy implies penetrating a girl with force WITHOUT consent...
>>
>>18580936
You're a moron if you think carrying out a rape fantasy means actually raping someone.
>>
>>18580925
Good god OP, did you at least establish a safe word beforehand?
>>
OP HERE
of course i wasnt intending on doing it withotu consent,

its a fantasy, an act. But now the mere idea that i could be into that made her really uncomfortable
>>
>>18580940
>did you at least establish a safe word beforehand?
I think what i said was the safeword to my relationship because it ended
>>
>>18580943
ah damn dude, that's a hard one

apologize and treat her really, really, really well (without being like, saccharine sweet) and hopefully she'll get over it
>>
>>18580946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=tSsiS-v6_6M
>>
>>18580956
what is that? is that an attempt to cheer me up or to bring me down? i relaly dont get it
>>
>>18580978
play this song when you rape your next victim
>>
>>18580983
I NEVER RAPED ANYONE shit
>>
>>18580999
im just kidding.
many guys like to dominate their women. I raped my gf, she loved me for it tho. Loved that I just took her the way I wanted.

You have really bad luck with this girl having a trauma. If she is worth it you can talk to her and make her feel comfortable again.
Or try your luck in the future
>>
>>18581016
>I raped my gf, she loved me for it tho.
but you would agree that even tough it was a rape fantasy it wasnt technically rape, right?
>>
>>18581031
If you didn't discuss it beforehand and kept fucking her despite her struggling and telling you no or not consenting in any other way, you literally raped her.
>>
>>18581031
if its your wife or gf you cannot rape her imo. You both agree to satisfy each other thats kind of the deal you make.

But it definitely was forced
>>
>>18581040
>imo
Your opinion is not the law
>>
>>18581047
i dont care mate.
After resisting and looking at me like wtf stop it, i fucked her real hard and in 10 mins she was moaning like shit
>>
>>18581066
>she was moaning like shit

does shit ever moan ? that must sound interesting.
>>
>>18581036
>If you didn't discuss it beforehand and kept fucking her despite her struggling and telling you no or not consenting in any other way, you literally raped her.
i did not do that. it was the mention of rape that scared her
>>
>>18580925
Did you talk about it with her prior to all this ?
>>
File: tumblr_lw9bn0lrat1qlrybio1_1280.jpg (121KB, 549x309px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lw9bn0lrat1qlrybio1_1280.jpg
121KB, 549x309px
>>18581036
>>18581109
Do not forget every man should take what is within their power. Just make sure you get away with it.
A girl who respects you will only love your dominance
>>
File: 1399681927178.jpg (417KB, 3268x553px) Image search: [Google]
1399681927178.jpg
417KB, 3268x553px
>>18581127
Omg. That's not a rape scene. They were married and he was having sex with his wife. Get out.
>>
>>18581127
lazy bait
>>
>>18581127
Yes, I am sure you are a powerful Dothraki warrior
>>
>>18581127
t. Ahmed
>>
Sucks to be you? Sucks to be her. Go talk to her about it
>>
>>18580925
Just rape yourself, like when you're not in the mood at all just pull out ur jimmy and force yourself to get it poppin to like some whack ass anime and just be like "Ughh,, god dammit I'm raping myself" - fantasy achieved
>>
>>18580925

...Like... you had the rape fantasy, but apparently didn't discuss this with her beforehand?

Okay then.
>>
>not discussing a rape fantasy with literally anyone before trying to execute

You're either a troll or a moron. sage/10
>>
>>18581645
>>18581646
See >>18580943
He didn't rape her, he tried telling her he had a rape fantasy and THAT caused the breakup

Please read the thread before answering
>>
this is why you get to know your so before engaging in heavy stuff, you are shit out of luck son
>>
Dodged a bullet. Women are annoying as fuck as it is, the moment your relationship got serious you would have to deal with her rape issues every day of your life.
>>
>>18580925
You really gotta be careful with that shit man
Now she thinks she attracts rape
>>
>>18580938
Then it's not rape, idiot. It's just aggressive sex.
>>
>>18580943
>tfw my gf has a rape fantasy but I'm not really into it
>>
I just found out my bf has a huge incest fetish and he just found out I was incest raped for years as a child and that's why I have the PTSD and panic attacks hes helped me with for 5 years. So I guess were kind of in the same boat.
>>
>>18582501
he helped you with ptsd for 5 years and never knew what it was for? wtf
>>
>>18580925

>I'm sorry I upset you. obviously I don't want to do anything to you that you don't like. to me that kind of thing has only ever been a fantasy.

do you know why you like rape play stuff? is it the idea of violating someone that gets you off, or did you bring it up because you thought it would be kind of hot if your girlfriend acted like she hated it while secretly enjoying it when you had sex, or do you just find it really hot to hear "no stop" and keep going? like... if you yourself don't know why you like it, how's she going to understand you asking for it?
>>
>>18581047
Yeah the law also tells me my wife cant be 12 but you dont see that changing my mind
>>
>>18582501
op here
wait, for real? did you leave him?

my gf now says that she loves me and knows im good and sweet and that i would never do any of those things but the sheer memory of what i suggested makes her unable to feel good with me anymore
>>
>>18583347

Take it as a good life lesson - there are definitely things that can't be taken bake or erased.
>>
>>18583376
what's to take bake something?
>>
>>18580925
>attempting to carry out a fantasy without first sharing it with your partner then deciding on safe words and content should you go through with it.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.