[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make the longing to fit in and be normal go away when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0006.jpg (78KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
78KB, 640x483px
How do you make the longing to fit in and be normal go away when you are an incurable autistic sperg freak?
>>
Time.

Time heals all wounds.
>>
>>18580894
I'm 23 and it feels like it's just getting worse.

Every time it hits me everyone else is "there" already and that I'm never going to just naturally "grow up" and start liking normie adult things I feel worse.
>>
>>18580901

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm 25, single, pretty socially retarded and generally not attractive, and I know exactly what you mean about wanting to fit in and be normal.

I don't have an answer your looking for but I am confident that time heals, because when I was 23 I cared MUCH more than I do now. I still care, but eventually you just come to terms with things and realize if you really wanted to change things you would, so instead I've just accepted things are the way they are because I want them to be, and unless I don't, I just have to make some changes.

I've made a few big changes that I have stuck too which has been nice, so really its just slow and steady. You're not gonna become the person you want to be over night.
>>
>>18580912
I keep thinking that if I kill myself, I'll at least get a normal grave and a normal tombstone like everybody else and nobody will ever have to know if I was worse than everybody else.
>>
>>18581000
Realize that nobody cares if you were worse or better than anyone else. we got our own shit to deal with.
>>
>>18580901
What do you think it means to grow up and become an adult? What do you imagine when you think of those things? What do you imagine when you think of what being normal is like?
>>
>>18580886

you don't. you just look for other autistic spergs and go fit in with them,.
>>
>>18581014
Being aroused by sexual intercourse.
>>
>>18581065
There aren't any.
>>
This time heals all wounds is a bunch of bullshit. |

Anon, don't believe that crap. Look for things you would want to do, or want to learn and start doing them.

1. Stop comparing yourself to Others. Compare yourself to yourself yesterday. So if today you asked one stranger what time it was, and yesterday 0 people. Thats an improvement.

2. You don't become less afraid with more time. The only thing that happens, is you face your fears and become more brave. So take tiny steps, if you are that afraid, but keep at it incrementally.

Godspeed.
>>
>>18581161
Sex really isn't that big of a deal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.