[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have ptsd? I'm 21 right now 2014 I moved to a shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 14553629107302.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
14553629107302.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Do I have ptsd? I'm 21 right now
2014 I moved to a shitty neighborhood with my mom and brother for a year and I was going to highschool to redue some courses and for grade 12 also fell for the antidepressant Jew around that time. I was a city away from my friends I also smoked alot and I was 17 at the time. One day I was having depersonalization and needed to smoke but couldn't buy cigarettes. I was stupid and got one off some guy, long story short it was laced with something and I started to panic going back home. My mom was on the phone and I cried to her asking if she could take me to the hospital. She screamed at me for bothering her while she was on the phone but the person on the phone heard me and asked what I was talking about so my mom gave in and walked me to the hospital. She lied and told me it was closed, I couldn't think clearly so I didn't realize at the time she was lying. After this I have been on and off jobs and scared of people. Talking or thinking about this sometimes give me panic attacks, I rarely talk and spend everyday shut in my house only ever leaving to smoke. Ive been to a psychiatrist and therapist that diagnosed me with anxiety and depression but I never told them about this
>>
>>18580716
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18580716
>the antidepressant Jew

Sounds like a new superhero
>>
I don't think getting a smoke from a stranger or your mom lying to you qualifies as PTSD if that's what you're implying, sorry
>>
>>18580716
Sorry I know this might be off topic but what kind of kush did that guy smoke in the pic???
>>
>>18581633
Wasn't kush it was a cigarette
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.