[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I applied for engineering and business schools. I got accepted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501143641023.jpg (61KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
1501143641023.jpg
61KB, 1000x730px
I applied for engineering and business schools.

I got accepted into mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, and electrical engineering.

I was also accepted into Business Management.

My ultimate goal with a career is to have a high salary, preferably without heavy manual labor.

Can anyone shed some light on what Engineering discipline is more likely for success overall?

How much physical labor is in Engineering?

Any Business Management opinions/advice
>>
>Engineering
>no manual labor

Pick one
>>
>>18580662

business management is nice. i never took any classes or anything like that, I just had a knack for that sort of things and got lucky when someone out side of the 'main stream' hired me to manage his business. its been pretty great, and i love the freedom that comes with it. the downside of it is that the entirety of the business weighs on your mind. when you're a regular employee you do your job then go home and leave that at work, but when you run a business you need to make sure its doing well and if its not doing well you bring that home with you.

if you've managed any projects or anything i find its a lot like that, you just gotta be good at thinking up solutions and making decisions. classes will of course help, but at the end of the day its about how you use your mind. its not a science, its an art, its a conversation, classes plant seeds for ideas but its up to you to figure out how to channel these random things into the direction you want them to go.
>>
Don't know enough about BME to give recommendations. EE and ME are solid degrees and it will be relatively easy to find a job with that. You'd be much less likely to have to do physical labor in EE.

People that do business degrees often have a hard time finding jobs - everybody does because they want to make a lot money so there is an oversupply of them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.