[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm drowning alone in the ocean and there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Drowning.jpg (48KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Drowning.jpg
48KB, 1200x600px
I feel like I'm drowning alone in the ocean and there's nothing I can do. What should I do?
>>
DMT or LSD, open your eyes and have a spiritually uplifting experience.
>>
>>18580613

charity work.
>>
>>18580644
Can confirm.

Took acid this past weekend. half of it was giggling with friends mentally listening to music convinced I'd gone insane but when I closed my eyes to the interstellar soundtrack I saw the most vivid timelapse of a planet forming, oceans rising, freezing and then eventually exploding.
Probably the most beautiful moment I'd ever seen.
>>18580650
Also this; work for a trauma support unit as a volunteer. Really puts it in perspective when folk come in who've had loved ones murdered or killed themselves and they keep going. Even a woman who had her only son and husband killed in the same car crash. Her whole family gone instantly and shes still living on n trying to deal with it.
>>
>>18580665
Just to provide balance here the last time I did LSD my friend jumped out of his window, broke into two apartments, smashed through one of their bay windows and cut his radial artery, then ran up two flights of stairs and jumped off, landed on his back, and crawled back in the apartment in the space of about ten minutes. Then proceeded to resist police naked before being taken to the hospital while screaming gibberish.

I have tripped >30 times on all manner of substances (including DMT and LSD) and 80% were good experiences while the remaining 20% varied from emotionally painful to the black nightmare described above.

Psys are not magic pills, treat them with respect and safety and you'll have a good time most likely.
>>
Hang in there a few months, maybe you'll come out of it

No?

Figure out if there is specifically something bumming you out or making it difficult to function, MAKE SURE YOU'RE WILLING AND WANTING TO CHANGE

No?

Exercise, meditate, socialize, get drunk with some friends, eat right, read a good book, watch funny movies all weekend

No?

Talk to someone you can trust, maybe see if there is something wrong you couldn't figure out, see if maybe you're still potentially just refusing to abandon negative mental loops

No?

Therapy

No?

Prozac OR MDMA or LSD or something

No?

Rinse and repeat
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.