[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have others learned to cope with not experiencing any sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

How have others learned to cope with not experiencing any sort of intimacy?

So I'm one of those perma virgins and only a year away from becoming a wizard. I have only recently graduated university and got a well paying engineering job in my field.

Before I went back to school I was able to rationalize away my lack of experience saying it would be different when I was in school. While I was in school I was able to delude myself saying it would be different once I got into the workforce. Well nothing's changed and I have ran out of excuses to tell myself.

I'm pretty sure the rest of my days will consist of me getting off work, eating a bowl of cereal for dinner, and then going to bed. So this is my life now and I don't know how to keep the emptiness at bay anymore. I am out of delusions.

What have you done to cope with never being wanted?
>>
File: n.jpg (11KB, 199x185px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
11KB, 199x185px
Probably won't help you, but rather than never being wanted, I didn't want. I dislike the idea of intimacy or being tied to someone and never saw freedom as something to cope with.
>>
I didn't feel like being wanted for a long time. Was fine being alone.

Then I had my uncle, dad and grandparents die in the space of nine months.
I'm a far different person from a year ago.

I just changed. I used tinder and basically used a good number of my matches as tests for what will and won't. Helped me also realise that a number of people were way more boring than even I was and its a matter of finding someone who clicks with you.

Met someone who seemed super into me, met a couple dates, basically admitted I was a virgin and she was surprised but cool with it.

Just depends on what you want and remembering that progress is always slow and uneven whatever you choose.
>>
I'm just wondering what you consider a well paying job?
>>
>>18580626
when I was in my early 20's I felt the same. In the time sense though I find myself wanting to have some sort of connection with someone. It seems to increase as I age. The feeling has started into a dull pit that is hard to ignore. Escapism into random entertainment is a very temporary fix that had substantial diminishing returns.

>>18580642
Good to know but online dating probably isn't my style. Mainly because I don't have one. I have never even asked out a woman in my entire life. Upside is I have never been turned down.

>>18580699
Well it is above the median income in the US.

My salary is 74k a year. If the company's performance stays on track where it is now I'll also get a 18% bonus so that is another 13k. I also have great health insurance which works out to around a 15k value if i had to pay entirely out if pocket that I pay 1.5k yearly so a net 13.5k benefit. I live in a low cost of living area. My 2 bedroom apartment with utilities is 600 a month. So I'm doing well financially even though I got a late start compared to some. I don't know what to spend money on so it doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>18580733
Maybe if you took action and stopped moaning like a little bitch this would work
>>18580642
But I see your "style" is make up excuses and leave it be. Damn you'll be a lousy engineer and as one I hope never having to work with someone with such mindset
>>
>>18580776
That is my style when it comes to relationships. If I did that for everything I would have never bothered going back to school.

If I was ever going to be in any relationship at all then It would have happened by now. I'm going to accept it for what it is and learn to deal. I haven't blamed society or anyone else. I know it's on me and I know what I can do or can't. I am looking for better ways to cope.
>>
>>18580851
I would suggest a hooker, i'm basically in the same spot as you (virgin, well payed engineer) and its the only logical choice, I plan to get one soon because I refuse to get a facebook account or publish my photo on fucking tinder of all places

but I also bought a pack of panties on amazon like four hours ago so what do I know
>>
if you live in the us.
try cuddlecomfort or cuddle companion.
google it,
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.