[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be walking somewhere with girlfriend >have to be there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cat soup.gif (351KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
cat soup.gif
351KB, 500x374px
>be walking somewhere with girlfriend
>have to be there soon so walking somewhat fast
>she starts complaining
>tells me to walk slower
>tells me she is literally incapable of walking fast, it's impossible
>okay whatever I guess we'll just be late
>walk at her pace
>it's fucking 1/3 of my _normal_ pace
>feel like I'm barely crawling there
>we're 10 minutes late to something that was 1/2 a mile away

how is this even possible? Is she fucking with me?
>>
What's wrong with "I'll meet you there"?
>>
>>18580235
we meet for dinner at my work and then walk to the theater from there
>>
>>18580228
Roles reversed with ex gf, she'd always walk fast while I have a pace like a sloth. People even commented on my pace
>>
>>18580228
Was she wearing:

High heels
Kitten heels
Boots
Wedges
Or any derivation thereof?

If yes. Look no further. There is your answer.

If not

Are you:
6-12+ inches taller than her
significantly more fit than her
functioning on significantly more sleep
or any other physiological factor?

If yes, Look to further. There is your answer

If not,

Who gives a fuck. Why you bitching about the most retarded shit? Next time park closer or bring a skateboard/bike/whatever or even just ask her to meet your there. Or better yet, leave earlier.
>>
you should have picked her up like the baggage she is and hustled
>>
>>18580253
>significantly more fit than her
I am more fit than her but how is walking even considered a physical activity?

>Who gives a fuck. Why you bitching about the most retarded shit? Next time park closer or bring a skateboard/bike/whatever or even just ask her to meet your there. Or better yet, leave earlier.
It pisses me off because she knows we're already late and insists on going slow anyway. She was already late to show up.
In this case we were walking to the theaters and got the shittiest seats available. We could have had half way decent seats if she just showed up on time and didn't walk at a fucking snail's pace there
Honestly it makes me think she's just trying to piss me off.
>>
>>18580228
On one hand, she likely can pick up the pace a little, but on the other, as a short woman who's done the game of "try to keep up with my bf's pace", I can tell you it's actually a lot harder than it seems.

What's your height difference? You have to understand if you are taller, and significantly so, then your legs are going to carry you further per step that hers.

Like I'm 5'3, I dated a guy who was somewhere between 5'10 and 6 foot. I had to literally JOG to keep up with just his normal walking speed. And if he tried to slow down to mine, he said he felt like he was taking tiny little baby steps. The height difference thing actually does have a much bigger affect on how you walk together than you think. It can actually be much harder to keep up with someone taller than you than you'd think.

So my thoughts on that are, you both will have to find a compromise when walking together. You are gonna have to slow down a tad more than what you're comfortable with, she's gonna have to speed up a tad more than what she's comfortable with.

As for your situation though too, if you were going to something time sensitive, I'd be a little peeved too. Thats more than just "I want to be comfortable while walking with you" that's being late to something. Unless she's legit got medical problems she can take a short jog to get to where you needed to be.
>>
>>18580274
we're definitely not significantly different in height. She's probably 5'5 or 5'6, I am short (5'9 or 5'10)
>>
>>18580268
Not them but
When you're out of shape, walking can be pretty taxing. Even if you're not like 600lbs or anything. I'm only 130 but rarely work out, I can't do more than 4mph on my treadmill without panting.
I'm also pretty sure I have asthma though too so that might be part of it.
>>18580280
That can be enough though too. I have a hard time keeping up with my dad when he's in "mission mode" as I call it, trying to beeline to a certain location. He's only 5'8, thats only a difference of 5 inches.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.