[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know how to really hate someone. This one little cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: magik-1.png (163KB, 297x526px) Image search: [Google]
magik-1.png
163KB, 297x526px
I want to know how to really hate someone. This one little cunt can't take a joke. Here's what happened

So, this is when she told me about a person that she hates. She has a tendency to "stalk" people she hates for reasons to laugh or hate them more. (Don't ask me how liking shirtless pictures of the hottest guy in the grade makes you hate him more) So that means she blocks them from her personal account, but uses her second account to snoop around their profile. This is the text after she told me about anons post.

Me: So you secretly want to see his posts without following him, I see. So now anon has a secret admirer now. Thats interesting

Her: More like when there are people I hate I want more things to hate about them or an excuse to laugh at them

Me: Or what you said is a cover up. And that you secretly like them, but don't want anyone to know.

Her: Well, time to find the block button, and not for anon. That's already done

So she actually did it when I thought she was messing around. And she's been also spreading fake stuff about me. I didn't really care a lot when she blocked, but now I have to deal with these rumours. I'm fucking done with her. So I would like to know how to hate someone more.

Here are some things about her
1. She's a super big band nerd and thinks marching band is some how harder than football because they have to carry instruments. She also claimed that they only get two minute water breaks every hour, but that's false because j added others and they said five minutes every thirty minutes
2. Because she got out in the gifted program, she thinks she's special.
3. Watches people like Jake Paul, Logan Paul, and all the people that have a twelve years old girl fan base

I don't even know why I put up with her for three years while a lot of people hate her also. I would be key the blocking thing go, but rumours? Really? So now I just want to hate her more and be verbal about it. If I shouldn't, please give advice about calming down.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.