[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On vacation. Girlfriend started period 2 days ago. Had sex 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170801-WA0025.jpg (25KB, 355x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170801-WA0025.jpg
25KB, 355x414px
On vacation. Girlfriend started period 2 days ago. Had sex 3 days in a row. Out of now where she doesn't wanna have sex anymore. Out of no where now she wants to go compete at a wet t-shirt contest with her friend. Tell her no. She says shes going anyways. What should I do. I'm pissed because she's been a bitch all day. Told her. She said I've complained all day. Spending money on my girlfriend and out of no where she's being a bitch. Literally considering just dumping her ass. First time she acts like this. Not sure if hormones. Bit I've been through many period with her and this is the first time she acts like a cunt. And wants to do this weird shit. She told me she's too tired for sex. But not too tired to go do a wet t-shirt contest at a club. I'm fucking pissed guys. About to blow up on her... What do?
>>
Should have more sex, thats always the best answes.
>>
>>18580120
Guilt trip her with psycopathic messages "i cant believe how much of a worthless gf you are acting like" into stop being such a cunt. Works fine with mine.
>>
>>18580120
Its her life. She's free to be as bitchy as she'd like and engage in degrading acts. You power lies in if you want to be a part of it?

If you do, sit her down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her you don't understand why she'd do these things.

If you don't, then kick her out of the hotel room (that I assume you paid for).
>>
I don't know what to do. Honestly furious. First she said it's a headache. So I buy her pills for her headache. Nope she doesn't want them anymore. Now she doesn't want have sex cause she's tired. It's gonna be 2 days no sex today. And we're on vacation. I feel like just messaging other girls and talking to other girls at the club. See if she just starts to pay attention to be or something. Hell. Ignore her and talk to her friend. Honestly no fucking idea. But get her jealous so she fucking reacts. She's pissing me off guys. On the verge of just leaving her was here without any money. See what she can do. Treat me like shit again or something.
>>
>>18580151
Get your rage in check dude
>>
>>18580151
idk, i wouldn't let my gf go to wet t shirt contest in any situation, so that would've been enough to leave her already, if you're generally fine with that though, talk to her, and shoot her down when she wants to do things, be petty, sometimes it's necessary to how people how intolerable they are
>>
Honestly im in a bad mood guys. Tired of this shit. Fucking shitty vacations.
Like what the fuck. Would y'all let your girlfriend go do a wet t-shirt contest?
>>
>>18580169
First, stop throwing a fit because she doesn't want to fuck.

Second, her doing this isn't up to you. You aren't letting her or not letting her do anything. You're not her dad.

Third, I wouldn't worry about letting my girlfriend enter a wet tee shirt contest, because I don't date girls that would enter one to begin with.

If you don't want to date a girl that shows her tits to a bunch of strangers, then just don't date her. There's no need to get angry about it.
>>
>>18580183
>If you don't want to date a girl that shows her tits to a bunch of strangers, then just don't date her. There's no need to get angry about it
>if you don't like getting cheated on, don't date someone who's cheating, no need to be angry
sorry, but this isn't how things work
sure, he shouldn't continue dating her if he doesn't like her doing it, but he has all the right to be angry about it
>>
>>18580208

this. its one thing if your girlfriend wants to enter a wet t shirt contest, its another if she wants to do it during a vacation you've paid for. definitely reason to get upset there.
>>
File: bert meme.png (347KB, 480x497px) Image search: [Google]
bert meme.png
347KB, 480x497px
Just let her do what she wants. Just because you're her boyfriend doesn't mean you have to be so controlling. Let it ride out and if she continues to act that way, just leave her.
>>
I would say that you should definitely calm down

The big question here is: do you want period pussy or not?

If not: go to wet t shirt contest and be supportive

If want: tell her "cool babe" and ignore her until she comes back to hotel room ready to bone
>>
>>18580151
If she still goes there even after you've said no make sure she sees you oggle the tits of all the other chicks.

If my gf wanted to go to a wet t-shirt contest I'd tell her to pack her stuff
>>
she doesnt care about you OP, just bring in some hot girl to your room and lock her out. Ask her if she wants to watch.
>>
your girlfriend is allowed to not want to have sex with you, for whatever reason. If you don't understand that, something is wrong with you and you should seek professional help.
>>
>>18580151
This is over 2 days? Are you a fucking man child? Let the fuck up dude
>>
>>18580151
Lock her in the hotel closet until and throw away all her cloths. Call security and tell them a crazy woman broke into your room and you trapped her in the closet.
>>
If my GF showed her tits to everyone in a club I would immediately begin the search for a new GF.
>>
tell her you're going to a strip club and make sure you follow through
otherwise lay the law down and say if you go, don't come back.
have a nice holiday op
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.