[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had enough with my worthless life. I just want this shit to end.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: oh god stop this.gif (981KB, 276x225px) Image search: [Google]
oh god stop this.gif
981KB, 276x225px
Had enough with my worthless life. I just want this shit to end.
How do i kill myself the easiest way and the most painless way? Serious thread here. I don't want to explain bullshit. Will stream myself if wanted.
>>
I need you to explain why you want to do it first. Back brief me
>>
>>18580080
>>18580080
Whatever.
I'm a pathetic, worthless shitter who was born to a family who hate him, being a constant waste of space and as my mom said to me - she should have aborted.
I've got cucked a few years ago and still can't move on. I'm pathetic with girls even more, and i still in a very shitty way in love with her. She even sends a pic of her face smiling, covered in cum, telling me to kill myself.
i'm working at a dead-end job to get enough money for "studying", but at least 1/4 of it i'm wasting on virtual goods on mobage of anime shit because i'm a pathetic little shitter.
My only friends are fucking internet one, and they are far more normal than me.
I tried to "lift" and get /fit/, only to fail and lost all motivation. I'm not fatfucktard, but i'm not skinny skeleton as well. some chub i guess (82 kgs, 1.80m).
So no friends, no future, no family, no women, no life, only shitty mobage and my worthless life, along with those nightmares of thatr girl covered in cum telling me to kill myself.

I just want it to end.
>>
>>18580112
breathe in some helium and get a mask. there's a guide for it around these parts and it only costs like $90 at the very most.
>>
>>18580119
can you post it?
>>
>>18580112
Yo its obvious you werent dealt good cards and you're suffering from depressed episodes. Stop looking out for your happiness and look on the inside.

You need to let go of the past and move forward. These thoughts of killing yourself because you think you're pathetic is in itself pathetic. Therefore, discard such thoughts. Your parents are dead (to you) your ex is dead as well. Now what do you do? Save money find a job that takes care of your means. Live a simplier life. Other than that, always remember things can change. Its up to you to take care of yourself and make your life better. If you cant look past these inconveniences its because you arent looking.
>>
>>18580112
You obviously come from a broken home, which may be the root of your issues(external factors). I think you need to be by yourself for a while and just think about yourself and your future. Try to learn to meditate, it will help you with your anxiety, and ideally get a therapist to talk to.

And if you need some confidence... You're 1.80 That's something most people would be jealous of.
>>
>>18580133
No because its in one of these threads. Go find it yourself.
>>
>>18580138
being 1.80 won't help me when i'm ugly as sin, a literally shitskin beta fucktard and a worthless yesman.

I don't want to be myself. I'm a worthless shit who shouldn't even be born, how could i want to be "myself"? i can't even improve myself.

Therapist didn't helped me at all. nor that fucking medicine.

>>18580135
If i could discard those thoughts i would have done so, it's easy to me like discarding my legs
>>
Do DMT, you might realize that there's nothing to be fixed about you
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (228KB, 1024x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
228KB, 1024x657px
>>18580133
here
but don't do it anon
>>
>>18580150
You don't have to discard them, just don't let them control you to the point where you want to go down without a fight. It's impossible to forget what happened, but it's possible to look forward and try to make things better. I know I'm spewing platitudes and I don't understand how you feel in the slightest, but I'd like to believe a part of you is desperately thirsty for hope. I sincerely hope you find it before it's too late
>>
>>18580112
>she still sends me pictures of her face smiling, covered in cum, telling me to kill myself

Woah wtf bro,, like that bitch is probably more dead inside then you are. You missed a bullet there, consider yourself lucky
>>
>>18580074
Here's what you do. Go to your local gas station and invest in some cigs and start ripping thru those things immediately and I MEAN REALLY RIP THRU THOSE CIGS. Keep doing this and become like the Dan Brazilian of bitches and cool boats and stuff but instead of bitches and cool stuff be the Dan Brazilian of cigs. Eventually you will probably end up with cancer and hopefully it's a serious type. This will lead to a spiral into chemotherapy or you can just say fuck it and dodge the treatment all together (better option). Become a prostitute and fuck some bitches; get HIV which will develop into AIDs hopefully. As time goes on one of these things will take you down and you won't even have to kill yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.