[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opposite gender threads dead Help me out senpai >send girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: _1_24.jpg (32KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
_1_24.jpg
32KB, 390x388px
Opposite gender threads dead

Help me out senpai

>send girl messages
>responds 2 hours later
>respond within 10 seconds (I fucking did these just to test it)
>doesn't open or respond for 2 hours

Am I being fucking meme'd. She says hey every single time and I message back and then hours and hours later, sometimes more than 2, she fucking messages me again with hey

What the fuck kind of games is this
>>
>>18579971
She is probably just being polite. Go out and find a drunk skank to fuck opie
>>
>>18580209
She said she liked me and wants to go on a date, so I'm just fucking confused.
>>
>>18580241
Some people are just busy.
I've been with a couple girls from tinder and one worked 10am-11pm at subway, she'd reply on her lunchbreaks and usually quite short.

I assumed she wasn't interested but persisted whenever I didn't respond or follow up.

If she doesn't want a date try someone else.

Important thing is to just not let it bother you. Do what you can, don't double message outside of rare situations.
>>
>>18580267
>don't double message

Fuck man but that's what gets responses

Also, I wouldnt mind if she talked on her breaks only or some shit, but she LITERALLY just says "Hey :)" and I respond fucking 10 seconds later and she doesn't even read it for hours and hours

It's like why even fucking bother messaging me if you don't wanna talk
>>
>>18580267
Oh and don't expect people to drop everything for you

Another girl I knew was a doctor in training and I wouldn't hear from her days at a time but she'd always get back to me eventually. Just never hassled her about it which was ironically why she liked me so much.
>>
>>18580241
Don't read too much into the timing of the messages. You'll find out if she's interested when it comes to the actual dates and setting up further dates
>>
>>18579971
I was talking to a girl who did this. She initially liked me but I guess lost interest.
90% of modern girls have their phones on them 24/7, so unless she really is busy, she's probably lost interest.
Try to find out subtly what she's doing. If she's at work or actually doing something, then it might be reasonable. If she's "just chilling" then yeah she's ignoring your text for a while.
>>
>>18580276
>>18580273
Uhh. Not really, double messaging just serves as a nudge and you'll likely get a response thats not entirely motivated by her interest in you, more just to placate you.

Try and get a proper date; if not then move on. Maybe coffee or something then drinks/dinner if you get on well.
>>
>>18580281
>>18580276
I'd love to set up a date but I barely even have a conversation with her daily.
>>18580279
She has 2 jobs and goes to school. It's not that I don't believe she's busy, it's that she fucking sends me a message and I respond in seconds and she doesn't respond. It's like, what's the point? I just don't get it!
>>
>>18580289
Hm. Based on all you've said shes interested but likely finds it difficult for the time, 2 jobs and school would exhaust anyone. The "Hey's" are probably her attempt to make sure you still know shes there.
The 10-11 girl I mentioned was awful over the phone to the point I was put off going out for a date but she was fine when I met her.

Just sort out a date asap. If she cancels twice or more then move on.
>>
>>18580289
I mean, is she at work while you're texting?

Where I work, it's possible for me to have a minute to answer a text, then be completely busy for an hour straight.

On the other hand, the girl I was talking to would like pics on Instagram and stuff in the 2-3 hours between answer my texts, so she was clearly on her phone. You gotta find out which one it is.
>>
>>18580301
Thanks anon, I'll try that. I even asked her if she has time in her life for a guy and she said yes. So I dunno. I hope I haven't scared her off or some shit by my double texting or whatever.

>>18580302
So what you're saying is I should stalk her at work, right? Jokes aside, that's what I just don't get, she works at a fucking fabric store, how busy can it possibly get where you can't respond to a text? The only reason I'm so hell bent on this is because she's a qt pi, but this shit is driving me bananas.
>>
>>18580311
To the second one, suprisingly fucking busy.

And alot of businesses REALLY don't fucking want you with your phone out.
I work at a call centre which is fairly quiet, they actually INSIST you don't have you phone out til your breaks which consist of 4 5 minute breaks and one lunch break of 30 minutes for a 12 hour shift.

Just relax about it; if she's not into you it'll be evident soon enough and try to meet up.
>>
>>18580324
OK anon, thanks for the advice.

By the way, is double texting really that bad? I mean like, if she gets notifications during the day and never sees her phone, she'll have so many it's silly. What if I double texted like after work or something sometimes? That's worked before.
>>
>>18580329
Its not too bad unless its blatant.
One girl I knew would double text and it was irritating. Like "Hey haha" "Why are you ignoring me" like a couple hours later when I've literally not had my phone on me.
Another would double text but it'd usually be some other topic or question she'd thought of so I didn't mind.
I don't do it by principle in case I appear clingy or needy (two things I just can't stand)
>>
>>18580342
Yeah I guess you're right. I dunno, I just hope I haven't goofed with her, but only time will tell.
>>
You're probably fucking annoying her, Dont text so god damn much, set up a fucking date with the chick and don't overspam her texts. Make plans for the date and go for there. Nothing is more fucking annoying than someone who blows you up all the time, it makes you look like a desperate loser with no life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.