[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup anons. Recently a good friend of mine got himself blackmailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Black mailmale.jpg (51KB, 179x300px) Image search: [Google]
Black mailmale.jpg
51KB, 179x300px
Sup anons. Recently a good friend of mine got himself blackmailed pursuing a too-good-to-be-true offer of sex from a supposed seventeen year old, almost eighteen year old girl in your local area. More than likely some fucking 30 year old moralfag hacker thinking he's doing the world a favor by blackmailing desperate, thirsty anons on Kik. *She* is giving him until Friday to cough up his savings + paycheck for a grand total of $300 or else she's going to expose his nudes. It became apparent she wasn't fucking around when she pulled up his Facebook account, now deleted, with no ties to his Kik (different names). He thinks she might be a hacker also, and he could very well be right.

No, he didn't take any precautions.Yes, he's a dumbass, but no doubt you know lovable dumbasses, too. And no, his face isn't attached to the nudes, only his room and clothes. Already he's paid the blackmailer a $25 gift card to buy him time til friday (took a picture of the card info & sent).

Is he safe? Thoughts on how to get back at the hacker/blackmailer/moralfag/catfish? What do, /adv/?
>>
Go to the police? Depending on your state, blackmail is more serious than fucking a 17 year old.
>>
>>18579799
Pretty much this. And there was no fucking.
>>
>>18579789
Christ, get that guy some pussy, what kind of friend are you, poor guy, sending nudes on kik, that's just sad.
>>
>>18579789
Bumping for justice. Your friend is a fucking idiot though
>>
Why the fuck did he pay ? If I were you I would consider changing my group of buddies a bit.

Not only does he fall for such a trivial scam but he actually pays the person as well. Where the fuck is evolution heading to at this point ?

... alright, if you truly want to help your dumbass friend then tell him not to pay a dollar more, report this to your local police and tell him to reinstall the computer he used to chat with the "girl".
>>
>>18579799
I think he should get a lawyer.

>>18579962
> tell him to reinstall the computer he used to chat with the "girl".

Do you even computer, m8? She has his nudes and his online conversations, there's not much "reinstalling the computer" would do, whatever that even means. At most, he should delete whatever he has related to her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.