[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do about my best friend. She keeps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1494270395297.jpg (33KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1494270395297.jpg
33KB, 500x513px
I don't know what to do about my best friend. She keeps getting rejected, fucked and dumped or just plain ignored by guys she's interested in. Then I have to handle the anxious, self-loathing fall out from it. She's a nice, friendly girl, but she's also fat and in all honesty I think that's the main problem why she can't keep a guy or get a decent guy interested in her. At the same time, she's my best friend with awful self-esteem issues and I don't want to contribute to her issues by telling her to lose some weight.

Should I be honest with her or should I just keep doing the whole "you'll find someone" speech? I don't know what's the right thing to do here and what's not.
>>
Yeah, it's the fat.
>>
>>18579706
I would bring it up later when she isn't as distraught.

Best way is to offer to do stuff with her, like being her gym buddy
>>
Got to be honest.
>>
>>18579712

Yeah, that's been my plan so far, ever since the last time she got ghosted by this guy she was texting with. I invited her to come with me to boxing and jogging, but she keeps pushing it off to "next month". I don't know how to motivate someone who's unmotivated from the beginning.
>>
>>18579732
You don't. She has to motivate herself. That said, be there for her to help her when she decides to turn things around. She has to want it, but it'll still be tempting to give up. With a friend there to help, it'll be that much easier to continue (when she's ready)
>>
>>18579729

I have no idea how to be honest and tell her that she's fat and that it's fucking with her love life without distroying our friendship or her self-esteem in the process. Do I just say it anyway and accept the consequences?
>>
She knows it's the fat.
>>
Post pic of your friend
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.