[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i dont love you anymore, anon >i dont know why, i just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1501368810762.jpg (41KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1501368810762.jpg
41KB, 530x444px
>i dont love you anymore, anon
>i dont know why, i just dont anymore
>its not you, its most likely me
>i dont want to end it yet

What the ever loving fuck does this mean?
>>
it means she wants to ease the pain of breaking up with your presence until she finds someone else
>>
>>18579605

It means she doesn't love you anymore, but that she's scared of being alone and dying alone, so she's keeping you at least until she finds a back up plan. Have some pride and walk away with dignity while you can.
>>
>>18579605
what the actual fuck
>>
>>18579613
>>18579612
Is there any way I can get her back? I love her so much.
>>
>>18579605
I want to play the field more, because I want to feel that emotional high that comes with the honeymoon phase of a relationship again.
>its not you, its most likely me
You did nothing wrong, I am just an emotionally immature cunt.
I am a selfish person who doesn't deserve to be in a relationship, and once I am a used up whore that no one wants you can have me because I don't want to die alone
>>
>>18579605
It means it's over and that she cares so little about you she is not even going to leave you right away, which would be the humane thing to do.

I strongly suggest a "if you don't love me then fuck you" approach on this one.
>>
>>18579627
>I want to play the field more, because I want to feel that emotional high that comes with the honeymoon phase of a relationship again.
Help me understand this a bit more anon

>You did nothing wrong, I am just an emotionally immature cunt.
I love her, but fuck, you're right on this one.
>>
>>18579605
I want to ride the cock carrousel

I'm to ashamed to admit the real reason

>its not you,
It is you

> its most likely me
It is you, I'm perfect

It's kind of funny to see you feeling miserable and,besides, who knows, you may actual be useful to take a break in between Chads later on
>>
>>18579635
When a relationship first starts you can get an emotional high from a person, most people mistake this feeling for genuine love when it is really based on infatuation. This phase wears off after a while, and people who do not know better tend to think losing this feeling is falling out of love. However the reality is that this is the death of passion and natural attraction to your partner, and the stage of a relationship when you actually have to start putting in work to get feelings. This is also the phase of a relationship where if you do not share common interests or beliefs your relationship is dead, and where relationships based solely on physical attraction end.

Some people chase this feeling by having many short term relationships, or want to feel this again so they start seeing other people to trigger it.
>>
>>18579660
Well what can I do?

Can you give me an article that talks more about this subject?
>>
>>18579605
It means she watched too much disney and thinks the honeymoon phase is forever and doesnt realise relationships level out.

If shes like that i picture shes going to either go be with someone else and get all confused when it happens again, go on an endless dick suck train, or get hit with the "i made a mistake!!!" feels and come running back.

Im.guessing shes going for someone else. Thats usually does it. Because again.. Too much disney with people these days. They have zero knowledge of how human pair bonding works, and when they get feels for someone else they immediately think well that obviously means i dont love this other one so i guess ill make a wreckless heart crushing decision.
>>
>>18579671
Nothing you can do, she is emotionally immature. You just need to wait till reality sets in if it ever does.
>>
>>18579678
>>18579675
Can you tell me more/link me something about stages?
>>
>>18579640
Something akin to this happened to me, I don't remember any instance where she admitted a fault, the very point where I started to realize things wouldn't work out anyway was when she got mad at me suggesting that she commits mistakes. Thinking about it gives me the creeps.

I don't hate her but I'm good with not seeing her ever again, not even in a fucking picture.
>>
She means it's time to breakup.
>>
Bummp
>>
all u need to do is cut a little hole for your shrimp log in the crotch area of your naruto body pillow
>>
>>18579686
Simply google "passionate love fades" or "passionate vs compassionate love." You will stumble upon articles that source scientific publications pretty quickly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.