[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been talking to this girl I met through Tinder, and she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: shrek tinder.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
shrek tinder.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
Been talking to this girl I met through Tinder, and she's a tough one to crack. We've been texting, snapchatting, we've talked about fucking (and exchanged pictures, which she was impressed with), mutual attraction, a ton of common interests. The only thing is that a few days ago I asked her if she would want to hang out this Thursday, she carried on with the rest of the conversation, and then I told her I have Thursday off and just left it at that (no response).

Just found out this morning while texting her that she has Thursdays off. Do I try to ask her again to hang out this Thursday or do I stay calm and ask her next week if she wants to hang out?
>>
>>18579247
>Do I try to ask her again to hang out this Thursday or do I stay calm and ask her next week if she wants to hang out?
Neither, you ask her in no uncertain terms something like, "We're both free thursday, are we going to hang out or not?" And if it's a no without a damn good excuse you fuck off
>>
>>18579252
I actually just found out (after I had posted this thread) that apparently she leaves the country on Friday for vacation, which might explain why she doesn't want to hang out on Thursday (packing and all that).
>>
>>18579255
jeesus Tinder is a fuck app people only use to find pussy and dick.

she is not interested in fucking you, she already have 1000 guys matched and picks and choose.

God how fucking hard can this be. If you actually wanna find a marriageable girl stop using degenerate hookup apps where you only find sluts.
>>
>>18579247
Sounds like you're her emotional support until she finds mr. chad. If someone likes someone then there is always a time to meet them, even if it's for an hour.
>>
File: mfXiJ3M.jpg (42KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
mfXiJ3M.jpg
42KB, 600x334px
>>18579255
>just found out
>she leaves the country on Friday
>>
>>18579537
She's apparently going to Bonaire, which when we first started speaking, was a place she mentioned she went to last year for vacation. She'll be gone for a week so it's not like she's saying it's a permanent thing, and she often texts me first. Had a good morning in fact and sends me pics at least once daily.

Do I become more assertive with asking her to hang out or drop it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.