[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex with a girl I'm "friends" with after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7191.gif (14KB, 366x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7191.gif
14KB, 366x500px
I had sex with a girl I'm "friends" with after alcohol was involved. I use quotation marks because she is more like a friend of a friend but I see her around all the time when I'm with some of my friends. I basically haven't said or done anything besides give her my phone number the morning after and it's been 2 days.

I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in something beyond sex, so I want to know how I should take it from here while still keeping her interest. She is a very cool lady and all, and I would like to stay friends, but I can't imagine us being legitimately romantic with each other.

Should I just casually snap her or start a conversation? Should I text her and set ground rules? It just seems so unnatural and unattractive.

It's inevitable that I will see her around again. She also is going to be going to my bands show next week.

is it cool if I act like nothing happened and don't mention it? Maybe I should ask her to hang out soon? If it comes up obviously I'll joke my way out of it, but I also don't want to close the door for it being a continuing thing. As in if we don't establish fwb I'm cool with it being a one time thing but I'd rather not hurt her or be rude and permanently shut that door forever
>>
>>18579031
don't take it to social media, keep it real.

Just be casual next time you all are around, and if you want to, and have the chance to, try and get her alone for another bone session.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.