[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a sebaceous cyst on my penis and it has absolutely killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sebaceous-cyst-300x242.jpg (18KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
sebaceous-cyst-300x242.jpg
18KB, 300x242px
I have a sebaceous cyst on my penis and it has absolutely killed any chance of a sex life I ever could have had. It's about the size of a pea and right on the underside under the head of my dick. I'm pretty sure it's filled with fluid, as it is not hard and I can squeeze it.

My question to you guys, if there are any doctors or whatever, is can I pop this myself and get rid of it? I've had it my whole life and it doesn't seem to be going away. If I were to do this at home what would be the best way to do it? Use a needle and clean it with alcohol or something?

I'm desperate. pic related
>>
>>18578981
go to a derm and get it lanced
>>
I had this and sorted it at home although it has scarred, I'm the only one who notices it. Iv not had any girls say anything or even notice even during oral however it fucking hurt for ages so I wouldn't recommend self medicating. Just go doctors the amount of dick they seen there's bound to be worse than yours so no reason to be embarrassed
>>
>>18578981
They smell too, don't they?
>>
>>18578981

lean into it.

Tell the ladies you are nubbed for her pleasure.

If you've had it your whole life, maybe a Doc should look at it.
>>
>>18578981
people pay money for implants that do the same thing. your lack of a sex life is not the fault of your free penis pearl.
>>
>>18578981
It's not recommended that you pop these things yourself because you can risk pushing the nasty shit deeper inside you. It might drain itself, but I don't see much wrong with using a needle. Safest bet is going to a doctor and having them fit rid of it
>>
>>18579600
People say this, but I'm pretty sure most women would hesitate if they saw my penis. They'd probably think it's an STD or something.
>>
Why the fuck do people come here with this bullshit? Go to an actual fucking doctor, I'm pretty fucking sure you got it wrong, that cyst is in your pea-sized brain.

> I'm desperate
Then go to a physician, you block head. Perfoming surgery on your own dick when you have no medical training at all is a great way to screw up and damage your body beyond repair.
>>
>>18578981
Oncologist here. That's not a cyst, it's the cancer. My advice for diy surgery is to just clean the gardening sheers with alcohol and cut you penis off at the base. Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 217x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 217x222px
>>18581405
>>
>>18578981
Its aids, lawyer up bro its time to write your last will and testimont.
>>
>>18581405
not op but I think the cancer had gone into balls? what do do?
>>
>>18581505
You're gonna have to cut off your entire body from the neck down.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.